Latest Guest Announcement - JENNA COLEMAN - DIAMOND PASS NOW AVAILABLE

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

More photos added.

Also due to a lot of requests a Diamond Pass Option has now been added.

If you wish to upgrade from a Standard photo to the Diamond Pass Option please contact the store.

This was too tempting to pass. DP booked.^_^ She is amazing in "Victoria". Passed photo op due to high batch number, and did not even think of auto. But now.. Great DP price too.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

More photos added.

Also due to a lot of requests a Diamond Pass Option has now been added.

If you wish to upgrade from a Standard photo to the Diamond Pass Option please contact the store.

Thanks for the heads up. I originally purchased 2 photo shoots back in December, I have just emailed the shop to see if I can upgrade to the Diamond Pass option as I really wanted to get an autograph as well! 

There is still abit if confusion as adding a DP is kind of a big change for a popular guest, and the attendees, and still no info about it on the main lfcc page and not at the head of this thread. Only the post about 9 hours ago (which can easily drown among comments). Maybe move this thread up for more attention.

Just now, MarxistWhovian said:

I have already paid for photo with Jenna Coleman and would like to upgrade to Diamond Pass.

Is it possible to pay for Diamond Pass with deduction for Photo already paid for?

£105-£35=£70.00

No, as it's all done through Eventbrite the only way to do it is to refund the photo and pay for the Diamond fully.  They can't manually take the difference.

In the Diamond Pass description, it says that you are guaranteed to be able to buy 2 additional autographs. If I want to buy a Diamond Pass and want to buy an auto for my dad too, can he stand in line with me and get an auto even if he doesn't have a Diamond Pass himself? And would this additional auto be on top of the price of the Diamond Pass or would it be included in the price?

7 minutes ago, docta81 said:

In the Diamond Pass description, it says that you are guaranteed to be able to buy 2 additional autographs. If I want to buy a Diamond Pass and want to buy an auto for my dad too, can he stand in line with me and get an auto even if he doesn't have a Diamond Pass himself? And would this additional auto be on top of the price of the Diamond Pass or would it be included in the price?

If someone wants to join you in the queue and they don't have a Diamond they must have a VQ ticket, and they can't join the queue until that ticket has been called.  That means if you want to go up together you would have to wait until his ticket number is called (if they reach that number), as if he went up when yours is called, as you would be called first, he would be queue jumping.

Additional auto's must be paid for, yes, if you get 1 extra it's £35, if you get 2 extra it's £70.  You get one included in the pass, any others are on top.  The reason for the wording is that with busy guests it's standard to cap the items people can take up at 5, so people don't take loads up and hold up the queue.  With Jenna, by using that wording, they are limiting people to 3 max at a time, instead of the standard 5.  But price is PER auto.  

Edited by Raylenth

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If someone wants to join you in the queue and they don't have a Diamond they must have a VQ ticket, and they can't join the queue until that ticket has been called.  That means if you want to go up together you would have to wait until his ticket number is called (if they reach that number), as if he went up when yours is called, as you would be called first, he would be queue jumping.

This will probably sound a bit odd (and I know what the answer will likely be), but can my dad queue with me if he doesn't buy an auto? He isn't really interested in an auto or a photo, he mainly wants to record some video on my phone of me meeting Jenna. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth upgrading to the Diamond Pass because I want my dad to be with me if/when I get Jenna's auto.

7 minutes ago, docta81 said:

This will probably sound a bit odd (and I know what the answer will likely be), but can my dad queue with me if he doesn't buy an auto? He isn't really interested in an auto or a photo, he mainly wants to record some video on my phone of me meeting Jenna. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth upgrading to the Diamond Pass because I want my dad to be with me if/when I get Jenna's auto.

Unfortunately not without a ticket, with busy guests, everyone in the queue needs a ticket - either a Diamond ticket or a VQ ticket, and that means as mentioned, you can only go up when it's appropriate for your ticket type and number.  Also it's worth pointing out that there's no guarantee you will be allowed to film.  Most of the time it would be OK with permission of the guest, but if there's a 'No photo's' sign up, that would include filming as well, and you won't find that out until you queue (not saying it'll be like that, just something to be aware of).

If a guest is quiet, then by all means he would be allowed up with you, and there may indeed be times a guest is quiet, particularly towards the end of the day, but as Jenna is only there for the one day, it's unlikely that will happen.  Basically it's safe to assume as a day only popular guest, she's going to be busy and they will only be allowing people up who have a ticket and are buying an auto.

Edited by Raylenth

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Unfortunately not without a ticket, with busy guests, everyone in the queue needs a ticket - either a Diamond ticket or a VQ ticket, and that means as mentioned, you can only go up when it's appropriate for your ticket type and number.  Also it's worth pointing out that there's no guarantee you will be allowed to film.  Most of the time it would be OK with permission of the guest, but if there's a 'No photo's' sign up, that would include filming as well, and you won't find that out until you queue (not saying it'll be like that, just something to be aware of).

If a guest is quiet, then by all means he would be allowed up with you, and there may indeed be times a guest is quiet, particularly towards the end of the day, but as Jenna is only there for the one day, it's unlikely that will happen.  Basically it's safe to assume as a day only popular guest, she's going to be busy and they will only be allowing people up who have a ticket and are buying an auto.

Thanks for your help! Having already bought my photo ticket in December, should I just buy the Diamond Pass first and then contact the store, or should I contact the store first and ask them about how to upgrade? I don't know how quickly they'll get back to me, and I want to get a Diamond Pass as quickly as I can.

1 minute ago, docta81 said:

Thanks for your help! Having already bought my photo ticket in December, should I just buy the Diamond Pass first and then contact the store, or should I contact the store first and ask them about how to upgrade? I don't know how quickly they'll get back to me, and I want to get a Diamond Pass as quickly as I can.

They are usually quite quick and will probably advise you to buy the Diamond, then email the order number for that and your original photo so they can see you have upgraded, and then they will refund the photo.  Ideally you should email to check just in case, but if you want to go ahead and buy the Diamond and then email, it would probably be OK but it is a risk if they then refuse it for any reason.

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

There is still abit if confusion as adding a DP is kind of a big change for a popular guest, and the attendees, and still no info about it on the main lfcc page and not at the head of this thread. Only the post about 9 hours ago (which can easily drown among comments). Maybe move this thread up for more attention.

Ah *comment censored*. I was on the phone when I made the first post, and lately saving edits there has been taking forever. My edits to the first post didn't save cause I was rushing too much. Changing now.

Quick question. I want to upgrade my photoshoot tickets to a diamond passes and it says to contact the online store. Is that Showmasters online shop or Eventbrite? If it is Eventbrite, is there a phone number to ring? All I can find (after much digging) is an online form to contact them.

Thanks

Edited by melliott1963

34 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Man she is crazy busy! Glad I got my photo fairly early for an early batch number!

She will be. :wacko: Probably a long AM photo and PM. then the signings, all in one day only. A good reason as any for a DP. When I checked photos (before DP was released) it was on batch 13, I desided to give it a miss. Auto? No way.. Happy she became a DP guest, got batch 1 so getting both now instead of none. ^_^

1 hour ago, melliott1963 said:

Quick question. I want to upgrade my photoshoot tickets to a diamond passes and it says to contact the online store. Is that Showmasters online shop or Eventbrite? If it is Eventbrite, is there a phone number to ring? All I can find (after much digging) is an online form to contact them.

Thanks

You need to contact Showmasters.

shop@showmastersevents.com