Countdown!

Chris1970

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Me on the 1st March, just south of London last year (London’s weather was the same).

0-FDCF9-DF-6-D62-4-AB4-805-F-5-D7-B1-F5-

Spring then! :dance:No jacket! I am having -13°C today and snowing, ten degrees warmer than last weekend. But the weather front is only two hours drive from me, there it is close to -30°C. They can keep it. Bigger cities like Stockholm panic when they only get 5-10 cm of snow.. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yeah, you'll be fine! Possibly even shorts weather for you!

Wouldnt go that far, but jeans and a jumper if it stays above 0°C. :D Living in a country that is frozen from Nov until April you get used to it. I wish I wasnt, love the heat.

Soon we will be queuing, smiling, selecting a photo to be signed, queuing again, browsing merchandise, reminded you have another photo op soon...and oops! need to get that VQ, back in the queue..Diamond Pass?.."oh, I need to stand there".."leave my bag there..ok" smile!, back to see if my VQ number is up..getting hungry..hmm.. Oh, look! another photo op soon. etc etc :lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Soon we will be queuing, smiling, selecting a photo to be signed, queuing again, browsing merchandise, reminded you have another photo op soon...and oops! need to get that VQ, back in the queue..Diamond Pass?.."oh, I need to stand there".."leave my bag there..ok" smile!, back to see if my VQ number is up..getting hungry..hmm.. Oh, look! another photo op soon. etc etc :lol:

The life of a con goer :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

And we all love it :clap:

This reminds me I have to break out my other backpack again, a quick visit to the attic. The auto and photo folders are on my desk, since the con late last year. It will be less in my backpack this time than what I had in July last year, wont be bringing 2-3 bottles of water. Not expecting the same warmth. Anyone know if the entrance will be on the front side, opposite the station or the usual hangar on the backside?

Edited by Chris1970