Countdown!

Chris1970

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Preferably a place that came with a very good rental price that isn't falling apart.

Rental? Rental!? RENTAL!? How about we just buy it at once with the crazy amount of money that I got every sunday when I was 12 years old. I mean how much more can a house cost than 3 pieces of candy? :whistling:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Rental? Rental!? RENTAL!? How about we just buy it at once with the crazy amount of money that I got every sunday when I was 12 years old. I mean how much more can a house cost than 3 pieces of candy? :whistling:

Bought lottery today.. :P

I'd say we could all put in together and buy an LFCC hangout pad for ourselves, but even then we could probably only afford a broom cupboard so would have to fight over who get to use it - and start off some sort of Battle Royale where the last person standing gets ownership.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I'd say we could all put in together and buy an LFCC hangout pad for ourselves, but even then we could probably only afford a broom cupboard so would have to fight over who get to use it - and start off some sort of Battle Royale where the last person standing gets ownership.

Maybe just a one room apartment with a bunch of bunkbeds? :clap:

Edited by Kurdamoni

On 2/13/2019 at 8:57 AM, Kurdamoni said:

Is anyone else checking their tickets daily? :whistling:

Not the tickets, only my "list" I have made of upcoming photos and autos. ^_^ Looking pretty good right now. Think I got it all.

Edited by Chris1970