Latest Guest Announcement - WILLIAM SHATNER

showmasters

31 minutes ago, Dimpy said:

Just met the legend. He's dedicating his autos and is very friendly :-) 

Thanks for letting us know! Ironically everything I’ve brought for him to sign I don’t want dedicated. Still may be different  tomorrow as busier day.

Well we got the legend that is William Shatner's autograph today.    Lovely meet.     Very friendly and gave my husband a fist bump.     My husband does not get star struck but william shatner is one of his big idols and he even fan-boyed lol   made me emotional seekng how delighted he was. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Well we got the legend that is William Shatner's autograph today.    Lovely meet.     Very friendly and gave my husband a fist bump.     My husband does not get star struck but william shatner is one of his big idols and he even fan-boyed lol   made me emotional seekng how delighted he was. 

Awesome. I seem to remember advising something about doing it and you won’t regret it? I love it when I’m right :lol:

5 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Congrats - he will never forget this!

• Like 1