Patrick Stewart

GoldenGreen

I was listening to the radio this morning and they interviewed Patrick Stewart to get his comment on the play-off final yesterday between Huddersfield (his team) and Mansfield I think that took place yesterday. I had no idea he was from Yorkshire, let alone he was a big footie fan. Apparently, the penalty shoot out was the most nervous and dramatic event he had ever witnessed.

I guess celebrity football supporters was the link, but there is just something kind of strange of imagining Patrick Stewart singing and chanting at a football match.

Perhaps he can be tempted to come to C6 by bribing him with some Huddersfield Town memoribilia.

I can just hear him and Brent Spiner stood on the terraces performing a fine rendition of "Your gonna get your ****ing heads kicked in"!!

You never know, Stewart my get mistaken by the brain dead Hudderfield Town fans for Pierluigi Collina, prompting a mass rendition of perfect terrace behaviour. :lol:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Edited by Admiral_Bear

You never know, Stewart my get mistaken by the brain dead Hudderfield Town fans for Pierluigi Collina, prompting a mass rendition of perfect terrace behaviour.

There's only one celeb that could be mistaken for Collina.

"MICHAEL BERRYMAN"

LOL :huh: