LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - BERNARD CRIBBINS

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

It came up for Bernard Cribbins but when I originally bought passes for the earlier announced DP guests like Charles Dance and Jack Gleeson, it was just the normal thing of no batches (and choice of day for Jack Gleeson). I looked again just now and there still isn't a batch option for them. Will one be implemented and those who've already bought effectively be Batch 1?

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

What's the chance of me getting an autograph without a Diamond Pass? :sad:

Remind me to ask Jason and Mark to put up that Collection bucket for a Crystal ball at Organisers' Booth. ;)

Seriously speaking though: he's there for four Hours and has a photoshoot. Plus he seemed to be a more slow signer last time he attended. Personally think without a Diamond Pass your chances are slim.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Remind me to ask Jason and Mark to put up that Collection bucket for a Crystal ball at Organisers' Booth. ;)

Seriously speaking though: he's there for four Hours and has a photoshoot. Plus he seemed to be a more slow signer last time he attended. Personally think without a Diamond Pass your chances are slim.

Don't you guys have a crystal ball then? :whistling: thanks QS! I'll have to take my chances I guess :poki:

• 2 weeks later...

Even though Bernhard is 12-4 only , will his VQ tickets be available from 9am?

last time he was at a show , he wasn't on VQ to start with.

As he hadn't arrived , I went away for an hour (max) and when I came back he was VQ and the number I got never got close to being called.

1 hour ago, andrewrolar said:

As he hadn't arrived , I went away for an hour (max) and when I came back he was VQ and the number I got never got close to being called.

I hope so, I’ll need one too, but I fear he might not have the time to sign for not Diamond pass holders :crying:

1 hour ago, andrewrolar said:

In my experience they hand out VQ tickets from 9 am for guests that arrive later in the day.

• 2 weeks later...