LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VICKI MICHELLE

• Too Tall unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

The two images posted of Vicki Michelle  above are the two which can be purchased for the autograph pre-orders? If so, could anyone verify and which one is image A  and which one is image B please. As there is no pics illustrating on the pre-orders site. Much thanks in advance :)

Seeing the Images have been up a while and have not been added to the shop I doubt those will be the Images available.

You can try using the contact form for the shop to find out. That's the quickest way to currently get hold of them as they are preparing for the London Show this Weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 8:36 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Seeing the Images have been up a while and have not been added to the shop I doubt those will be the Images available.

You can try using the contact form for the shop to find out. That's the quickest way to currently get hold of them as they are preparing for the London Show this Weekend.

I guess it is too late to order now, pre-order autos? Even though it is possible to do so. Both Vicki And Francesca is there tomorrow only. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

All I can say is give it a try. Worst thing that can happen is a refund. I can try sending a message, but no guarantee it will be seen.

Thanks QS. I give it a go now.

Edit: I have put an order, if any information about my order is needed just let me know, if they get your message. ^_^ Ordered both for Vikki and Francesca.

Edited by Chris1970