LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was amazing! Chatty, funny and a genuine Nice guy, the photoshoot with the Aston Martin was great, at the regular photoshoot he was very friendly. Love the guy! Got him to sign two things, joked ar

Latest Guest Announcement: George Lazenby Attending: Saturday & Sunday Autograph Price: £45 Photo Shoot Price: £45 Talk Price: £15 (Sunday ONLY) Diamond Pass Price: £125 (

That is…I mean…what the… I think I might be going…

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Well it’s safe to say I’ll be attending LFCC Spring now :YAHOO:

Met him once before, fantastic bloke! You will come and go with a big smile. I Look forward to meet him again.

31 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Me too :lol:

Good choice :dance:

Haha and since I'm going on holiday at the time of LFCC Summer, I can now attend LFCC Spring :YAHOO: Still, I will be gutted when another Bond actor is announced for LFCC Summer :crying: however I could attend on Sunday this summer :angel:

• Like 1
Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Haha and since I'm going on holiday at the time of LFCC Summer, I can now attend LFCC Spring :YAHOO: Still, I will be gutted when another Bond actor is announced for LFCC Summer :crying: however I could attend on Sunday this summer :angel:

Sean Connery .... :whistling: Saturday only :whistling:

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

That would be disturbing....:crying: I can't believe George is already 79 :o

Yeah, 80 in Sept 2019... Geez! I wish SM will use the magic wand and surprise us with Diana Rigg as well. What a duo photo :D

Edited by Chris1970
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Yeah, 80 in Sept 2019... Geez! I wish SM will use the magic wand and surprise us with Diana Rigg as well. What a duo photo :D

That would be amazing! She's soooo amazing with him in OHMSS and in GOT :whistling:

• Like 1
On 12/2/2018 at 12:16 AM, Kurdamoni said:

Not at all, sort of a dream come true! Meeting an actual James Bond :YAHOO:

And one of the ”classic” Bond. I am very fond of the Bond movies of the 60’s.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Kurdamoni said:

There is no question about it that your mum takes priority ofcource! I'm sure you'll meet other Bonds, I'm still waiting to have Timothy Dalton announced :D

That would be a definite diamond pass for me (Diamond Passes Are Forever? Couldn't resist...)... Licence To Kill is one of my favourite Bond movies of all time. Plus, if I get a picture with him he can say "watch the birdy you..." - I'm sure you know the rest of THAT quote! ;-)

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

And one of the ”classic” Bond. I am very fond of the Bond movies of the 60’s.

Indeed, those were the perfect Bond movies! Sean Connery and George Lazenby movies are my favorites :clap: