Jump to content
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

Recommended Posts

He is James Bond, and hasn't done these shows in a while. One iconic role is enough for long lines. Plus he is an older guest, so he may require more breaks and thus get through less people.

If you can stay around til closing Sunday you have a chance lines will have died down. But "nab him casual"... I don't think I would use that wording.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, taz101 said:

Is he really likely to have long ques? I mean other than OHMSS didnt think he was well known? Was hoping to nab him casual like on the sunday

I've been surprised before by people like James Caan had no que at all last year!

As Queen says.  Unfortunately some guests are very hard to advise on, particularly if they haven't done events.  Peter Weller was a prime example last year, he was a slow signer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He is James Bond, and hasn't done these shows in a while. One iconic role is enough for long lines. Plus he is an older guest, so he may require more breaks and thus get through less people.

If you can stay around til closing Sunday you have a chance lines will have died down. But "nab him casual"... I don't think I would use that wording.

'He is James Bond' just gave me chills...:stretcher:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

'He is James Bond' just gave me chills...:stretcher:

Should give anyone the chills, such an iconic character. I look forward to meet Mr. Lazenby.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

@Kurdamoni ^_^ This will be so cool! I have DP Saturday, so might say hi in the queue. 

OHMSS

You should! although you probably won't recognize me, I'll say hi to you if I see you! :D

Edited by Kurdamoni
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Should give anyone the chills, such an iconic character. I look forward to meet Mr. Lazenby.

Indeed, same here! I really can't wait to meet an actual Bond-actor of my all time favorite franchise! :clap: I've also decided to have two things signed by him, that and the two photos makes him the most expensive guest so far or me, but so worth it!! :YAHOO:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

You should! although you probably won't recognize me, I'll say hi to you if I see you! :D

Do so! :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Indeed, same here! I really can't wait to meet an actual Bond-actor of my all time favorite franchise! :clap: I've also decided to have two things signed by him, that and the two photos makes him the most expensive guest so far or me, but so worth it!! :YAHOO:

Nothing is too expensive when it comes to something that matters, enjoy!! Who knows when or if you get a second chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Nothing is too expensive when it comes to something that matters, enjoy!! Who knows when or if you get a second chance.

I think that chance is slim to say the least, I'll be enjoying every second meeting him :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×