showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

8 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If anyone is interested, there is a listing in the store for a photoshoot with George and an Aston Martin DB5 on both days. :thumbup:

Wow. Will definitely look into that :dance:

May be a bit schedule dependant though :D

37 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

It should have been a 1969 DBS to be precise, but who cares :poki: 

:poki:

giphy.gif

Will try to find out tomorrow - unfortunately no one warned us about the shoot even. Unfortunately I got no clue about the car. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Will try to find out tomorrow - unfortunately no one warned us about the shoot even. Unfortunately I got no clue about the car. :unsure:

Makes it a surprise for you too! Thanks for Finding out QS, you're a dear! :thumbup:

Okay, confirmation is in.

It's a DB5. The DB5 is the iconic James Bond car which apparently appears in more films than any other car, at least this is what I was told. I admit I didn't keep count personally. ;)

9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, confirmation is in.

It's a DB5. The DB5 is the iconic James Bond car which apparently appears in more films than any other car, at least this is what I was told. I admit I didn't keep count personally. ;)

Thx QS! It is indeed the most iconic Bond car by far :thumbup: perfect, I’m looking forward to the shoot :clap:

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

My dreamcar to be honest, if I had the money…:wub:

Stupid question: Have you been to the Bond In Motion museum in London? It was very interesting.

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Stupid question: Have you been to the Bond In Motion museum in London? It was very interesting.

Honestly no...I did see the James Bond exhibition for 50 years of Bond in London. 

9 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Honestly no...I did see the James Bond exhibition for 50 years of Bond in London. 

I can recommend it, if you have spare time.

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I can recommend it, if you have spare time.

I'm afraid spare time is not in my vocabulary...

Question for the mods; will George be seated in the Aston Martin or will we both be standing up?

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Question for the mods; will George be seated in the Aston Martin or will we both be standing up?

I can't answer that, but I can reveal that I will be sprawled sexily across the bonnet in a skimpy bikini.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

That will only be confirmed on the day, sorry.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That will only be confirmed on the day, sorry.

No problem, I was just curious, either way, I'm happy :D

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

I can't answer that, but I can reveal that I will be sprawled sexily across the bonnet in a skimpy bikini.

Somehow, I doubt it :poki:

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

A good way to test the security ppl. :lol:

Is he really likely to have long ques? I mean other than OHMSS didnt think he was well known? Was hoping to nab him casual like on the sunday

I've been surprised before by people like James Caan had no que at all last year!

33 minutes ago, taz101 said:

Is he really likely to have long ques? I mean other than OHMSS didnt think he was well known? Was hoping to nab him casual like on the sunday

I've been surprised before by people like James Caan had no que at all last year!

He is James Bond, still. That can attract people. And OHMSS is one of the best Bond, in my opinion..and prob a few others. This can attract alot of people.

2 hours ago, taz101 said:

You never know, that’s the thing… if you really want to meet him, a diamond pass is your best option. But he’s potentially very busy I think