LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

He has the Sunday DPs to get through first to begin with. ;)

Indio, you're still asking People to predict the future, and even though you've been away for a while: no one on here can.

It's still the same Situation as back then, Sundays are in General a Little more quiet than Saturdays. That's all advice from the mod side I am willing to give with an Arrival time that late.

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He has the Sunday DPs to get through first to begin with. ;)

Indio, you're still asking People to predict the future, and even though you've been away for a while: no one on here can.

It's still the same Situation as back then, Sundays are in General a Little more quiet than Saturdays. That's all advice from the mod side I am willing to give with an Arrival time that late.

Okay. That's fair enough.

17 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

He was amazing! Chatty, funny and a genuine Nice guy, the photoshoot with the Aston Martin was great, at the regular photoshoot he was very friendly. Love the guy! Got him to sign two things, joked around a bit :thumbup::clap::dance::YAHOO:

Glad you got if all ok

Grossly underestimated how busy George would be yesterday. Figured he’d be busy but I didn’t think I’d need a diamond pass. I did get my auto and photo ok though but he was stuck on diamond passes for autos until midday or so.

Can’t imagine how insane the crowds would have been to see him had he attended LFCC Summer.

Good for him though, he was a great Bond and OHMSS is a classic. I said to him I wished he’d done more Bond films (I’m sure he does too) and he looked a little sad, but I said On Her Majesty’s was great and so was he.

Very pleasant and professional guy both at the signing table and in the photoshoot and was there signing from 9am. Kindly gave dedications for everyone, from what I saw, added “Thank you” and “007”. He made the effort to interact also.

My friend got to him early with a DP and George happily inscribed his request of “This never happened to the other fella” to a photo of the pre-credits scene where he spoke the line and breaks the fourth wall.

They put a stop to quotes a couple of hours later because he was a slow (careful) signer but great that he did some, and my friend as THRILLED.

Sadly George donned some big Jack Nicholson style sunglasses by the time I got to him about 20mins into his photoshoot (he wasn’t wearing them at the start), but if that’s what was needed to avoid a migraine etc. then needs must.

Someone I’ve wanted to meet for a LONG time and VERY glad I finally did. 

• Like 3

George was great, really playful at the photo shoot - glad I was in early as he wasn’t wearing sunglasses then.

i got the same quote on one of my pics but  George wasn’t sure if it was “fella” or “fellow” - I reckoned the former so that’s what he wrote!

• Like 2

I didn't meet George, but was next to him while waiting for Robert Englund. I noticed that the man sitting next to him was using a laminated card sign to block people from seeing George's autograph from being written. Never seen that before. I assume it was to prevent anyone from seeing how it's written and creating fakes. 

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

I assumed it was his agent or friend as George was chatting to him between signing. As I left, I shook George’s hand and acknowledged the chap with a smile and he smiled back. I didn’t see a card blocking the signature though.

Just now, Diabolik said:

I assumed it was his agent or friend as George was chatting to him between signing. As I left, I shook George’s hand and acknowledged the chap with a smile and he smiled back. I didn’t see a card blocking the signature though.

A man within his personal entourage probably, maybe his trusted bodyguard for years, or personal assistant ;)

1 hour ago, Graphic_Delusions said:

I didn't meet George, but was next to him while waiting for Robert Englund. I noticed that the man sitting next to him was using a laminated card sign to block people from seeing George's autograph from being written. Never seen that before. I assume it was to prevent anyone from seeing how it's written and creating fakes. 

Maybe it was to stop the light reflecting on the picture so George could see what he was writing.