LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

7 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
8 minutes ago, Sardonis said:

And the fact that the earliest time I could get at the venue is 10 PM (because I'm coming from abroad, I'm arriving at St. Pancras at 9PM).

Still OK I should just buy a Photo and Autograph separately... or should I consider DP?

I can wait all day... I'm just there for George Lazenby and the atmosphere...

If you really only come for George then I would seriously consider getting a DP.

The choice is all yours, but if you buy a DP the worst case scenario is that you've spent some money that you didn't need to. If you don't buy a DP the worst case scenario is you don't get his autograph. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, natedammit said:

The choice is all yours, but if you buy a DP the worst case scenario is that you've spent some money that you didn't need to. If you don't buy a DP the worst case scenario is you don't get his autograph. 

A rock and a hard place scenario? :whistling:

Just talked to a friend of mine that is a die hard Bond fan, who has met George. He said he is an average signer, a talker too. He did personalize but not to all, that could have been a choice. I have DP, but seeing others too. But if I came to this event just for him I would not hesitate make it a DP, in the end I think it will be worth it. Remember he will be away from signing during his photo ops, lunch and other breaks he might take.

OK, I bought an Diamond Pass. :-)

Just another question about the prop shoot in the time schedule.

So you can take a picture with the Aston Martin or Tardis (I'm skipping the one with George and the DB5, because it's a DB5 and not the DBS.)

But are those pictures for free? Do you have to buy tickets?

Thanks in advance

*** OK***

I just found that prop shoots are usually 5 pounds, except for large sets. And you buy tickets at the venue.

Edited by Sardonis

10 minutes ago, Sardonis said:

So you can take a picture with the Aston Martin or Tardis (I'm skipping the one with George and the DB5, because it's a DB5 and not the DBS.)

Thanks in advance

*** OK***

I just found that prop shoots are usually 5 pounds, except for large sets. And you buy tickets at the venue.

Yes, you pay for them at the photo booth.

28 minutes ago, Sardonis said:

Thanks in advance

*** OK***

Usually £5 or £10, depending.

Need some advise about Sunday afternoon, as there is a 50% chance that I will be able to attend, but won't know until around a day before.

If I am able to attend, I will arrive at 4.15pm on Sunday, and I will not have a Diamond pass. The questions are... Will I be able to buy an entry ticket at the door?  And what is my chance of meeting George for an autograph with no Diamond pass on Sunday afternoon?

Basically, I've not attended any Showmasters events since 2011, and since then, I've obtained my orders through the pre-order service. So, when it comes to knowledge on attending events, I am a rookie, as there would have been many changes over the years.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, indio said:

Need some advise about Sunday afternoon, as there is a 50% chance that I will be able to attend, but won't know until around a day before.

If I am able to attend, I will arrive at 4.15pm on Sunday, and I will not have a Diamond pass. The questions are... Will I be able to buy an entry ticket at the door?  And what is my chance of meeting George for an autograph with no Diamond pass on Sunday afternoon?

Basically, I've not attended any Showmasters events since 2011, and since then, I've obtained my orders through the pre-order service. So, when it comes to knowledge on attending events, I am a rookie, as there would have been many changes over the years.

Thanks!

If he's still on VQ's then it's not a big chance, I do have a feeling that his queue will be open at the end of Sunday afternoon but that's just a feeling of course. It's always a risk

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yes I did :D Bit no worries, Katherine, you'll all forget it in due time :whistling:

OH NOES!  We must hunts him down and kills him now!

And that is true, my memory is very bad.  Plus you could be cheating as I know I've posted one of my auto's before signed to me :lol:

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

OH NOES!  We must hunts him down and kills him now!

And that is true, my memory is very bad.  Plus you could be cheating as I know I've posted one of my auto's before signed to me :lol:

It was the picture of the black and red dot entrance that betrayed you. It was owned by a certain K.N. combined with the amount of comments on the fb group, it all just made sense :D

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

It was the picture of the black and red dot entrance that betrayed you. It was owned by a certain K.N. combined with the amount of comments on the fb group, it all just made sense :D

Oh.  Yes.  Hmmmm.   :whistling:

On 2/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, The_batflash123 said:

If he's still on VQ's then it's not a big chance, I do have a feeling that his queue will be open at the end of Sunday afternoon but that's just a feeling of course. It's always a risk

Thanks.

Is he expected to have lots of VQ's for the Sunday?