LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, confirmation is in.

It's a DB5. The DB5 is the iconic James Bond car which apparently appears in more films than any other car, at least this is what I was told. I admit I didn't keep count personally. ;)

Thx QS! It is indeed the most iconic Bond car by far :thumbup: perfect, I’m looking forward to the shoot :clap:

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I'm afraid spare time is not in my vocabulary...

Question for the mods; will George be seated in the Aston Martin or will we both be standing up?

I can't answer that, but I can reveal that I will be sprawled sexily across the bonnet in a skimpy bikini.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, taz101 said:

Is he really likely to have long ques? I mean other than OHMSS didnt think he was well known? Was hoping to nab him casual like on the sunday

I've been surprised before by people like James Caan had no que at all last year!

He is James Bond, still. That can attract people. And OHMSS is one of the best Bond, in my opinion..and prob a few others. This can attract alot of people.

2 hours ago, taz101 said:

Is he really likely to have long ques? I mean other than OHMSS didnt think he was well known? Was hoping to nab him casual like on the sunday

I've been surprised before by people like James Caan had no que at all last year!

You never know, that’s the thing… if you really want to meet him, a diamond pass is your best option. But he’s potentially very busy I think