LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

10 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

That would be a definite diamond pass for me (Diamond Passes Are Forever? Couldn't resist...)... Licence To Kill is one of my favourite Bond movies of all time. Plus, if I get a picture with him he can say "watch the birdy you..." - I'm sure you know the rest of THAT quote! ;-)

I'm not sure he'll want to say that quote, but you'll never know  :WINCE: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been wanting to meet Lazenby for years. Have not seen him at a UK convention in 10 years+ Great to see Showmasters could snag him. A really impressive announcement, and a nice surprise too compared to the usual - we don't get enough James Bond guests if you ask me.

He was a good Bond and OHMSS is one of the best of the series. I'm a huge Bond fan and will be meeting him for sure. I reckon his talk will be an interesting one, he seems quite candid in interviews.

• Like 1

Ok, can somebody explain me the advantage of an Diamond Pass?

For George Lazenby it's £125 (Saturday), £140 (Sunday) and you'll get:

1x Guaranteed in person autograph from George

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot with George

1x Exclusive gift

But if I pay separately for the photo and autograph, the total is 90 GBP

Autograph Price: £45

Photo Shoot Price: £45

That's still a difference of 35 GBP with the Diamond Pass. Ok, you'll get an "exclusive gift", but is it worth that much and what is it regularly?

I don't understand why everybody is buying an Diamond Pass or are there any other advantages? (sorry, I'm new to all of this)

Thanks in advance

Just now, Sardonis said:

Ok, can somebody explain me the advantage of an Diamond Pass?

For George Lazenby it's £125 (Saturday), £140 (Sunday) and you'll get:

1x Guaranteed in person autograph from George

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot with George

1x Exclusive gift

But if I pay separately for the photo and autograph, the total is 90 GBP

Autograph Price: £45

Photo Shoot Price: £45

That's still a difference of 35 GBP with the Diamond Pass. Ok, you'll get an "exclusive gift", but is it worth that much and what is it regularly?

I don't understand why everybody is buying an Diamond Pass or are there any other advantages? (sorry, I'm new to all of this)

Thanks in advance

You get seen first (Diamonds are called by number too, but before anyone else) and you are guaranteed your Autograph. That guarantee is what you are paying for. Some Diamond Guests have not made it to VQ tickets, thus you could only get your Autograph if you had a Diamond Pass.

Gifts in the past have been mugs or Posters.

44 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You get seen first (Diamonds are called by number too, but before anyone else) and you are guaranteed your Autograph. That guarantee is what you are paying for. Some Diamond Guests have not made it to VQ tickets, thus you could only get your Autograph if you had a Diamond Pass.

Gifts in the past have been mugs or Posters.

OK, thanks for the quick reply!

And do Diamond Passes gets sold out? Because I can only book when the schedules of the photoshoot are online because I don't know yet which day I'm free because I'm travelling abroad in one day and have to get back the same day.

Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

If I buy a second photoshoot on top of my DP I get to have these two photos at the same time right? 

You can, but you do not have to. But f you have gone through once your priority has been used. You'll have to wait for the other batch to be called.

9 hours ago, wjbleming said:
12 hours ago, indio said:

With a Diamond Pass, is there a time deadline for arriving ?

Just as long as you're there before the photoshoot ends you'll be ok. :smile:

Or for autos before they've finished signing for the day. Which I know is stating the obvious, but whilst many guests sign right up to closing time, if they're not busy they might leave a bit early, or if they have a late photoshoot they may not go back to signing afterwards.

• Like 1