LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

31 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Me too :lol:

Good choice :dance:

Haha and since I'm going on holiday at the time of LFCC Summer, I can now attend LFCC Spring :YAHOO: Still, I will be gutted when another Bond actor is announced for LFCC Summer :crying: however I could attend on Sunday this summer :angel:

• Like 1

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Haha and since I'm going on holiday at the time of LFCC Summer, I can now attend LFCC Spring :YAHOO: Still, I will be gutted when another Bond actor is announced for LFCC Summer :crying: however I could attend on Sunday this summer :angel:

Sean Connery .... :whistling: Saturday only :whistling:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

That would be disturbing....:crying: I can't believe George is already 79 :o

Yeah, 80 in Sept 2019... Geez! I wish SM will use the magic wand and surprise us with Diana Rigg as well. What a duo photo :D

Edited by Chris1970

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Kurdamoni said:

There is no question about it that your mum takes priority ofcource! I'm sure you'll meet other Bonds, I'm still waiting to have Timothy Dalton announced :D

That would be a definite diamond pass for me (Diamond Passes Are Forever? Couldn't resist...)... Licence To Kill is one of my favourite Bond movies of all time. Plus, if I get a picture with him he can say "watch the birdy you..." - I'm sure you know the rest of THAT quote! ;-)

• Like 1