LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - GEORGE LAZENBY

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement: George Lazenby

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £45

Photo Shoot Price: £45

Talk Price: £15 (Sunday ONLY)

Diamond Pass Price: £125 (Saturday), £140 (Sunday)

1x Guaranteed in person autograph from George

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot with George

1x Exclusive gift

1x Priority seat at talk (Sunday ONLY)

View Filmography

george-lazenby-becoming-bond-trailer.jpg.9a6615993f69124d998ab41db588f56d.jpg17912.jpg.2d79a70d5254ee31bd6ade78f2b1d74b.jpg

• Like 4

Oh dear, the Bond franchise was the very first set of films I ever loved and still love to this day even abit before my love for superhero genre to. JB is my favourite franchise of all time. Do I wanna meet George? You can bet I do. OHMSS wasn't an entry I appreciated in my early days but as time went on, I've come to appreciate it more and it's one of my favourite Bond films. LFCC Spring may not happen for me as I'm going to New York for the first time ever the week after. Let's see if I can spare some funds for this event. Fingers crossed!

4 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Oh dear, the Bond franchise was the very first set of films I ever loved and still love to this day even abit before my love for superhero genre to. JB is my favourite franchise of all time. Do I wanna meet George? You can bet I do. OHMSS wasn't an entry I appreciated in my early days but as time went on, I've come to appreciate it more and it's one of my favourite Bond films. LFCC Spring may not happen for me as I'm going to New York for the first time ever the week after. Let's see if I can spare some funds for this event. Fingers crossed!

Ahh sorry Dully, I hope you can make it work.  I know it's not the same but there is also the auto service if you can't.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ahh sorry Dully, I hope you can make it work.  I know it's not the same but there is also the auto service if you can't.

The Auto service is great point, thank you. Every autograph I have has been obtained in person, The autograph adds to the memory of meeting them. And I do hope I can make it work to, thank you.

7 minutes ago, iiii said:

Any chance of booking him for Collectormania please? 

If he was able to attend Collectormania, he'd be announced at the same time, iiii. It's not unheard of for guest's schedules to change, but I wouldn't get my hope up about it. (I must keep reminding myself that I've been wrong once before, and there's a Collectormania announcement this Friday. :lol:)

20 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

If he was able to attend Collectormania, he'd be announced at the same time, iiii. It's not unheard of for guest's schedules to change, but I wouldn't get my hope up about it. (I must keep reminding myself that I've been wrong once before, and there's a Collectormania announcement this Friday. :lol:)

Lol, they announced the Collectormania announcement before revealing George so if it were him they would just announce him for both.  But yes, it's always best to assume that the guest is only appearing where initially announced for.

42 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Fourth one for me after Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig and Roger Moore! :D 

Nice! :-) I could have met Roger Moore a few years ago as he came to my town but my mum was taken ill that day so had to skip it - obviously her health was more important but I'm still sad about missing him. Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet other Bonds!

25 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

Nice! :-) I could have met Roger Moore a few years ago as he came to my town but my mum was taken ill that day so had to skip it - obviously her health was more important but I'm still sad about missing him. Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet other Bonds!

There is no question about it that your mum takes priority ofcource! I'm sure you'll meet other Bonds, I'm still waiting to have Timothy Dalton announced :D