LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - BILLY DEE WILLIAMS

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement: Billy Dee Williams

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £60

Photo Shoot Price: £60

Talk Price (Saturday ONLY): £20

Diamond Pass Price: Friday & Sunday £160 (No talk), Saturday £180 (With talk)

1x Guaranteed in person Autograph

1x Guaranteed Photo Shoot with Billy Dee Williams

1x Exclusive Gift

1x Priority seat in Talk (ONLY with Saturday Diamond Pass)

This is expected to be Billy's only 2019 UK appearance!

View Filmography

esb_williams-h_2017.jpg.a7839b20aa08c33c9d208ddf48231557.jpgbillydee.0.thumb.jpeg.c0402b00b858576ea437e1cc3566cf34.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I’m planning to attend on Friday and was hoping to get an auto from billy. When I booked the photo op in may I was still batch 1 so assumed he wouldn’t be that busy. I will get to the event about 9 which gives me an hour queuing. Does anyone know if that will give me a good chance of a low enough vq to meet him ?

18 minutes ago, Dan_garvey said:

I’m planning to attend on Friday and was hoping to get an auto from billy. When I booked the photo op in may I was still batch 1 so assumed he wouldn’t be that busy. I will get to the event about 9 which gives me an hour queuing. Does anyone know if that will give me a good chance of a low enough vq to meet him ?

Friday is usually the quieter day and if you are there early you will have a good chance, as always though wont be able to say for definite as you have to factor his age and there will be diamond passes too.

42 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Friday is usually the quieter day and if you are there early you will have a good chance, as always though wont be able to say for definite as you have to factor his age and there will be diamond passes too.

Thanks a lot 

• 1 month later...

I know you're going to think I'm mad for asking this, but there is logic to my madness. Do you know or think Billy Dee Williams will be standing up or sitting down for his photoshoot? 

The reason I ask is so that I know what to wear. If I wear a Star Wars t-shirt and we are sitting down the image on the      t-shirt will get scrunched up and look rubbish in the picture. If I know he is sitting down I will wear a normal collar shirt instead.  Plus my big belly would look worse sat down in a t-shirt than it would in a collar shirt. I recently saw footage of him with a stick so thought I'd ask.

I know, l know, but thanks for humouring this crazy geek! Does anyone else think this way? Actually, don't answer that...