RIP Stan Lee

StuartG2198

Such sad news. A real gentleman. We were so fortunate to meet him in London a few years ago and even though we only meant him for a short time it was so memorable. He was an inspiration.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Stan Lee

• Like 2

His appearance at the 2014 LFCC was the reason I went to my first ever convention, and whilst I wasn't able to get an autograph the few seconds I got to spend with him at the photo shoot, and the 'good afternoon' I received (although such a minor gesture for him), is a genuine life highlight for me.

It's so easy to throw the word 'legend' around these days but it honestly does not do this man justice.

Excelsior!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A true legend

Was so lucky to have got to meet him at his last European appearance at LFCC 2014 with standard tickets and went to his panel which I will remember forever. Also our First LFCC

The Friday was preview night, but Stan also did an extra signing earlier In the day. We were lucky to arrive just after the signing and before doors opened and got straight in the queue for Stan.

We were with the first group to go into the room where he was signing and he said hello to everyone. Then there was a pause as everyone was so in awe of him and nobody moved. So he said “well, come on then!”

R.I.P

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 4

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses

My words from Facebook: The Creator of Marvel, the great Stan Lee has gone, and i waited nearly a good hour to meet this guy which made me miss the 1st 15 minutes of my bros Urdang show, but it was worth it. RIP Stan Lee

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...