Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

Recommended Posts

Latest Guest Announcement - Peter Mayhew

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £50

Photo Shoot: £45

Diamond Pass Price: £125

1x Guaranteed in person autograph from Peter

1x Guaranteed in person standard photo with Peter

1x  Exclusive gift

 

Star Wars - Chewbacca

Peter-Mayhew-Forum-001.jpg

Peter-Mayhew-Forum-002.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0562679

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AndrewT said:

Would I be right in thinking that Peter will be seated in the photo shoots ?

There’s a big chance he will be yes, considering his health 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so most people can still fit in the same shot heh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 7:18 PM, Kurdamoni said:

There’s a big chance he will be yes, considering his health 

Thank you thats what I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spengler said:

Think an auto may be in order. Whats he like to meet?

A great guy! Friendly. ^_^ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A great guy! Friendly. ^_^ 

Cool. Dont plan on getting there too early on the saturday. Will prob chance a vq ticket. Is he normally busy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spengler said:

Cool. Dont plan on getting there too early on the saturday. Will prob chance a vq ticket. Is he normally busy?

As it is Saturday he can be. But if you get a vq in ”good time” i think you can get it, plus it slows down by the end of the day. But best solution would be to get a low number on the ticket, of course.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

As it is Saturday he can be. But if you get a vq in ”good time” i think you can get it, plus it slows down by the end of the day. But best solution would be to get a low number on the ticket, of course.

Thanks. Wont be rushing for entry time so will just risk it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spengler said:

Thanks. Wont be rushing for entry time so will just risk it.

Dont you know someone who will be there early who could get one for you? As soon as the vq number is called you can go anytime Mr. Mayhew is signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, spengler said:

Think an auto may be in order. Whats he like to meet?

I met him twice, once he was very nice and the other one he didn't even say hey or responded to anything I said.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I met him twice, once he was very nice and the other one he didn't even say hey or responded to anything I said.

Well, we can all have bad days or moments. When I met James Caan at the signing last year LFCC he was abit grumpy but at the photo he was chatty and big smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Dont you know someone who will be there early who could get one for you? As soon as the vq number is called you can go anytime Mr. Mayhew is signing.

No unless you want to and I'll keep my eye out for you!

Although I think that would be a bit unfair as its effectively queue jumping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spengler said:

No unless you want to and I'll keep my eye out for you!

Although I think that would be a bit unfair as its effectively queue jumping.

Is the right answer, good to see someone else on here was brought up correctly. For everyone who benefits from something like that, someone else misses out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, natedammit said:

Is the right answer, good to see someone else on here was brought up correctly. For everyone who benefits from something like that, someone else misses out. 

Hear hear! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, spengler said:

Think an auto may be in order. Whats he like to meet?

Met him twice, he was kind and friendly on both occasions, but he can have a bad day too you know 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed abit of that type of vq ticket collecting last year :ph34r: I know it can be seen as unfair but it must be so hard to track and stop. Almost impossible, unless you make them personal which can be a huge hassel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, we can all have bad days or moments. When I met James Caan at the signing last year LFCC he was abit grumpy but at the photo he was chatty and big smile.

Of course he can have a bad day but this is just the experiences I had with Peter. Not giving my opinion, just being objective ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Of course he can have a bad day but this is just the experiences I had with Peter. Not giving my opinion, just being objective ^_^

Believe me, we’ve all had grumpy guests :whistling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×