Latest Sports Guest Announcement - RYAN GIGGS

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Sports Guest Announcement - Ryan Giggs

Appearing: Saturday 11am - 3pm

Photo Shoot Price: £75

Man Utd Legends Photo Shoot Price with Dennis Law & Paul McGrath: £115

Diamond Pass: £185
Autograph, Photo Shoot, Photo Shoot Upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 Photograph

We are pleased to announce that Ryan Giggs will be joining us on Saturday 1st June 2019 at our Film & Comic Con Birmingham: Collectormania 26 event. Giggs is a Welsh football coach and former footballer. He is the Welsh National team manager and a co-owner of Salford City. He played his entire professional career for Manchester United.

Ryan-Giggs-Forum-001.jpg

Ryan-Giggs-Forum-002.jpg

Ryan-Giggs-Forum-003.jpg

4 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

Excellent guest, does anyone know what is the photoshoot upgrade part is in the diamond pass, are we expecting some more guests to go with Ryan.

Nope, we have to wait for more info I guess.

It's also worth noting for anyone that wants his auto, going by the layout of the info above I'd say it'sprobably only available with the Diamond pass unless they add him on to the pre orders.  I'm guessing because he's obviously having 2 shoots and the limited attendance time his auto is not available otherwise.

For anyone wondering, I checked the info on Eventbrite and the photo shoot upgrade is a frame, I imagine like the ones sold at SM events that hold your photo op, a couple of images and a plaque. 

On a personal note, what an announcement!! Looks like Giggsy will be my second ever Diamond Pass!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Just bought my Diamond Pass, but doesn’t ask for a batch number for the photo op, assuming it’ll just be called by diamonds?

Yeah, you don't usually get a batch for diamonds as you will all be called first as one group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...