Photo Shoot: All 9 players in Leeds Utd 1972 Reunion Group Shoot: £90

The 1972 FA Cup Winning Team

Leeds-United-1972.jpg

• Like 1

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

hi there

I have a question about the  LEEDS group photo

What happens if you buy the group photo for all 10 and lets say 2 of the 10 cant attend, do you automatically get refunded some of the £90 (equivalent amount of 2 guests) or do you get refunded full amount and have to buy again at new amount for the remaining 8 guests?

Anyway hope that question makes sense

Thanks

Brendan  

22 minutes ago, etikut99 said:

hi there

I have a question about the  LEEDS group photo

What happens if you buy the group photo for all 10 and lets say 2 of the 10 cant attend, do you automatically get refunded some of the £90 (equivalent amount of 2 guests) or do you get refunded full amount and have to buy again at new amount for the remaining 8 guests?

Anyway hope that question makes sense

Thanks

Brendan  

They won't refund the whole group unless so many drop out it's not viable any more so you don't need to worry about that.  As to partial refunds it often depends on the wording of the ticket - many group shoots will say 'minimum x guests' so as long as they still have that minimum number you wouldn't be refunded if 1/2 dropped out as the additional people above that would be considered bonus additions.  The Leeds shoot though does specifically say " Photo Shoot: All 10 players in Leeds Utd 1972 Reunion Group Shoot: £90" though.  I think it comes down to having to see what happens if It did happen

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They won't refund the whole group unless so many drop out it's not viable any more so you don't need to worry about that.  As to partial refunds it often depends on the wording of the ticket - many group shoots will say 'minimum x guests' so as long as they still have that minimum number you wouldn't be refunded if 1/2 dropped out as the additional people above that would be considered bonus additions.  The Leeds shoot though does specifically say " Photo Shoot: All 10 players in Leeds Utd 1972 Reunion Group Shoot: £90" though.  I think it comes down to having to see what happens if It did happen

Thanks for your reply

as you say I guess its a case of see what happens, hopefully all will be ok, it was just something I thought of as I know guests change all the time, but as you state it does say all 10

anyway thanks for your help

• 1 month later...

I might be missing the obvious here but can somebody please explain why there are 2 prices for autographs alongside the name of each player, i.e. £10/£15, £15/£20 and for the group item £90/£130? How do I know which price I'm supposed to pay for each player, because the total difference can be quite a lot and has a big impact when it comes to budgeting! Can someone please explain which price it is for each player / group item?

43 minutes ago, Boycs said:

I might be missing the obvious here but can somebody please explain why there are 2 prices for autographs alongside the name of each player, i.e. £10/£15, £15/£20 and for the group item £90/£130? How do I know which price I'm supposed to pay for each player, because the total difference can be quite a lot and has a big impact when it comes to budgeting! Can someone please explain which price it is for each player / group item?

Flat item/Sports equipment.  Basically the lower price is for posters and 8x10's, books ect, the second is for any item of equipment/clothing/balls/bats ect.

Edited by Raylenth

Ah...I see...I didn't realise that there was a difference in price based on the type / shape of object to be signed...now I know...thanks very much indeed for your prompt and informative reply Raylenth...I've learned something new tonight...and I can also now budget accurately...looks like it's 10 "flat" autographs for me!!  :D

1 hour ago, Boycs said:

Ah...I see...I didn't realise that there was a difference in price based on the type / shape of object to be signed...now I know...thanks very much indeed for your prompt and informative reply Raylenth...I've learned something new tonight...and I can also now budget accurately...looks like it's 10 "flat" autographs for me!!  :D

That's OK, it's pretty standard for sports guests at any event really but I can see it's confusing when you aren't familiar with it.  

• 1 month later...

I've just logged on to see if a timetable had yet been posted for Sat, not yet found one, but whilst looking I noticed that the previously advertised 10 players in Leeds United 1972 reunion team is now down to 9. Has Jack Charlton pulled out? 

4 hours ago, Boycs said:

I've just logged on to see if a timetable had yet been posted for Sat, not yet found one, but whilst looking I noticed that the previously advertised 10 players in Leeds United 1972 reunion team is now down to 9. Has Jack Charlton pulled out? 

Thanks very much for that info shakeyourgroovething - really thoughtful of you! 

I've since found the timetable that wasn't apparent to me last night.

Crikes - it seems strange to think that in 3.5 days time, I might be meeting some of my childhood heroes from almost half a century ago!!

8 minutes ago, Mr Freeze said:

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks Raylenth.

Do you by any chance know when they are signing or is that throughout the day?

I believe the sports guest do half days, IIRC it's usually 11-3 but if you have a look at their pages on the website or their announcements here, it will tell you.  If they aren't in a shoot they will be at their desks signing.

It looks like some are 11-3 and some are full day http://www.filmandcomicconbirmingham.com/index.php/allguests/sports  or this list, the sports people are at the bottom showing their times or if they are there for the day https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97372-guest-days-and-prices/

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I believe the sports guest do half days, IIRC it's usually 11-3 but if you have a look at their pages on the website or their announcements here, it will tell you.  If they aren't in a shoot they will be at their desks signing.

Thank you Sir.