Accessibility

FanGirl

Hi,

Please Help. I’ve looked on the web page for the Spring LFCC and as it’s a different layout to the other events there is no “Accessibility” tab to fill in the Extra Help form? Please can someone shed some light on how I can pre register for Extra Help?

also I have just noticed that it says the event is in the General Hall of the Olympia, is this a different part or will it be in the same entrances as the Summer event? Will the queuing system be the same etc? 

Thanks in advance for your help :smile:

https://www.londoncomicconspring.com/faq#queue1

Have a read of the 'Queuing' section, though I'm not sure how accurate it is and if there's a copy and paste error.  Simply put it's being held in National and the FAQ says queuing is in West and they aren't directly connected, you have to go through Grand from West to get to National.  Basically nearer the time they should hopefully provide more info on where to queue.

If you look at Level One you can see which Hall is where https://olympia.london/organising/seven-venues-connected

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Thank you for this. I’ve went through and the link takes me to the Extra Help form that is on the original web pages. Within the drop down menu to say which event you are requiring Extra Help for there is no LFCC Spring. Only the Summer event. Should I just add that one but, put my Spring Ticket Number? I think it needs updating to incorporate the new Spring event because it’s also got a list of dates to day when you need the ore regusteration in by and again Spring isn’t in the list. Although on the link you sent it has an “end” date which is helpful. Thanks again. :smile:

2 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Thank you for this. I’ve went through and the link takes me to the Extra Help form that is on the original web pages. Within the drop down menu to say which event you are requiring Extra Help for there is no LFCC Spring. Only the Summer event. Should I just add that one but, put my Spring Ticket Number? I think it needs updating to incorporate the new Spring event because it’s also got a list of dates to day when you need the ore regusteration in by and again Spring isn’t in the list. Although on the link you sent it has an “end” date which is helpful. Thanks again. :smile:

Hmmm, yeah, the access page clearly needs updating, it might be best to email the office and let them know and see what they advise or use the contact form here and ask https://www.showmastersevents.com/index.php/component/chronoforms5/?chronoform=contactus @StuartG2198 @Queen_Sindel