Latest Guest Announcement - SYLVESTER McCOY

Last year Sylvester cancelled... They could try. Getting Jodie Whittaker would be a great start. Peter Davison, Paul McGann and David Bradley are surely achievable. If they could also attempt at at least one of the other New Who Doctors (Eccleston, Tennant, Smith, Capaldi) it would already be an impressive list. No need to break records again :lol:

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Raylenth said:

I would guess perhaps Grafty can only go the Sunday and as it was for Sylvester.....

Well, that's what I thought as well, but he never stated that, so I am trying to make shure there was no misunderstanding as to the fact he just cancelled one day, not the entire appearance. Better safe than sorry... I hope he makes it on another day :( (Sylvester is the nicest.)

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Well, that's what I thought as well, but he never stated that, so I am trying to make shure there was no misunderstanding as to the fact he just cancelled one day, not the entire appearance. Better safe than sorry... I hope he makes it on another day :( (Sylvester is the nicest.)

Sorry, yes, I booked Sunday so that’s a bit ruined now. Originally booked a photo with him and Sophie Aldred but she moved days too. I wouldn’t mind meeting Robert Picardo so that’s something.

I’m sure he’s lovely, it’s just a pain that this has happened again. Glad other people can still meet him. Try my luck again next year I guess. Probably purchasing closer to the date...

26 minutes ago, Grafty said:

Sorry, yes, I booked Sunday so that’s a bit ruined now. Originally booked a photo with him and Sophie Aldred but she moved days too. I wouldn’t mind meeting Robert Picardo so that’s something.

I’m sure he’s lovely, it’s just a pain that this has happened again. Glad other people can still meet him. Try my luck again next year I guess. Probably purchasing closer to the date...

That might be wise, mainly because he is quite common at different events, so it's not like he is going to be sold out close to the event. I do wish you luck though. I understand you cannot make it to the event on any of the other two days?