Latest Guest Announcement - COLIN BAKER

• 1 month later...
  • StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

This may be a silly question but I'm just about to purchase a photoshoot with Colin for Saturday 27th however under the 'Saturday Photoshoots' options it says July 28th next to it? Might just be a typo but I just wanted to check if that came up for anyone else! Thanks :smile:

11 minutes ago, Em_Power said:

This may be a silly question but I'm just about to purchase a photoshoot with Colin for Saturday 27th however under the 'Saturday Photoshoots' options it says July 28th next to it? Might just be a typo but I just wanted to check if that came up for anyone else! Thanks :smile:

It says the 27th for me.  You might be looking at the column that says when the shoot goes off sale, which is a mistype as it should go off sale on the 27th obviously! @Queen_Sindel:laugh: But the Saturday ticket is for Saturday so it's safe to buy it.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...

I know this sounds mad, but last year, Colin signed one of my Doctor Who dvds (Mark of the Rani) with a light blue pen and it didn't show well, do you think Colin would go over it for free? 

14 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

I know this sounds mad, but last year, Colin signed one of my Doctor Who dvds (Mark of the Rani) with a light blue pen and it didn't show well, do you think Colin would go over it for free? 

That's a hard one because I think my first inclination is to say I wouldn't even ask to be honest.  If you had gone straight back when it was signed and asked him to go over it again that would be one thing, but after the fact will be awkward for everyone.  I'd be inclined to say that the crew would have to say no, but I may be very wrong.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

That's a hard one because I think my first inclination is to say I wouldn't even ask to be honest.  If you had gone straight back when it was signed and asked him to go over it again that would be one thing, but after the fact will be awkward for everyone.  I'd be inclined to say that the crew would have to say no, but I may be very wrong.

Ok thanks :coolthumb: