Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - KARYN PARSONS

Excellent!!

@Queen_Sindel You cant choose batch for Sunday photo.

Nevermind.. fixed I see. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

Cool guest, was only thinking about her being a potential guest the other day, she is in the 1996 Gulliver's Travels with Ted Danson which is a project I started at LFCC with Richard Wilson, so she is somebody I'm planning to get a couple from.

I would really consider going if you get Alfonso Ribbero to attend gotta meet Carlton Banks and also fantastic guest 

Edited by Starbug

Just wondering if anyone met Karyn? How was she? Did she have any Fresh Prince stories to tell?

Just now, Tony1975 said:

Just wondering if anyone met Karyn? How was she? Did she have any Fresh Prince stories to tell?

She was amazing, funny and a very warm personality. One thing that struck she has not changed anything since the show, perhaps her hair, but otherwise. A real joy to meet. Did not ask so much, she asked me questions instead. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

She was amazing, funny and a very warm personality. One thing that struck she has not changed anything since the show, perhaps her hair, but otherwise. A real joy to meet. Did not ask so much, she asked me questions instead. :D

That's great to hear! Always nice when a guest takes an interest and asks questions. Hopefully she may come back to another event soon.

• Like 1