Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have added one to my list but I have changed it alot. And with the future and ”final” schedule out one day I probably will change it again. I hope not to add anymore guests to my list and with two weeks to go and each day passing I feel hopeful. I have 5-8-8 now in photos and most are in groups, early and late, so I have plenty of time in between to get autos. Last year I had more of a flow and still managed more autos than planned. 

most of my photos where in the morning one after the other I was done by eleven :D not so much this year Friday was a great auto day got everyonr I wanted and that i saw as a bonus I have 1-5-5 over the course of the weekend photo wise so way more doable

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I try to have fewer photo ops on Friday so that I can try to get as many autos done then as possible. Although having said that I think Saturday last year was my busiest auto day because of the Blackadder cast attending that day only :lol:

omg i loved the blackadder cast there very lovely one of my fav tv shows I caved and brought the DP passes last year but still came away with everything I would of wanted and a few more but an exhausting day but what great guests wehave even been in the same queue

Yes, the Blackadder cast was great. All of them. Left with a smile each time. 

It was hot in Olympia last year bit I am not sure it will be the same temp this year. But still considering booking massage on the Monday.

I have no real single theme this lfcc, I have a few instead. A good number of GoT, OUAT and Harry Potter. This reminds me I have to figure out what to wear, I try to theme my t-shirt for the weekend with something about who I will meet. I have a nice Harry Potter one, which will go well as it is in Slytherine style. Probably wear it on Sunday for Tom Felton and Genevieve Gaunt. But knowing me I will change my mind a few times. :D

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

thats why i was upset i already got him again and i saw his pictured under cancelled oh well lol on to another

The last two weeks always been the time when alot happens. Unfortunally some cancel, four that I have booked have cancelled..so far.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

The last two weeks always been the time when alot happens. Unfortunally some cancel, four that I have booked have cancelled..so far.

oh no fingers crossed for that doesnt happen any more the god thing is you dont feel guilty buying someone else because you get your money back lol

5 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

oh no fingers crossed for that doesnt happen any more the god thing is you dont feel guilty buying someone else because you get your money back lol

True. You have to know when you reached your limit. It is easy to say "I buy a new one because X just cancelled".. but it got to work with the schedule as well. I am looking at very late photo ops right now on Saturday and Sunday to finish off the days with. Hopefully they wont change as much as last time on the next schedule.

So this isn't likely to change much now given how close we are to LFCC weekend so here are my plans:

Friday

Michael Shanks photo (Batch 1) + auto (Stargate magazine)
Gemma Whelan (Batch 1) + auto (drawing)
Gina Torres (Batch 1)
David Naughton auto (American Werewolf Blu ray)

Saturday

Tom Ellis photo (Batch 1)
Aimee Garcia photo (Batch 1) + auto (Supernatural Season 3 dvd)
Val Kilmer photo (DP Batch 1) + auto (Willow poster)
David Naughton photo (Batch 2)

Charlie and Martin Sheen Talk

Sunday

Robert Patrick (Batch 1) + auto (still to decide...)
Brendan Fraser (DP Batch 1) + auto (The Mummy trilogy Blu ray)

I'm still thinking on a Martin Sheen DP...

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Broo said:

So this isn't likely to change much now given how close we are to LFCC weekend so here are my plans:

Friday

Gina Torres (Batch 1)

I'm still thinking on a Martin Sheen DP...

Hey, I'm Torres Friday batch 1 as well so I look forward to seeing your brow again!

And like Nike say 

Image result for just do it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hey, I'm Torres Friday batch 1 as well so I look forward to seeing your brow again!

Eee yay! I will look out for you! :)

Edit: You already got my brow, try to get an elbow or a thumb or something this time ;)

And you're a terrible influence I love it ;)

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Eee yay! I will look out for you! :)

Edit: You already got my brow, try to get an elbow or a thumb or something this time ;)

And you're a terrible influence I love it ;)

If it helps I am still contemplating upgrading to a couple of DP's - I don't think they will be undoable but it makes it soooooooooooooooooooo much easier not stressing about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If it helps I am still contemplating upgrading to a couple of DP's - I don't think they will be undoable but it makes it soooooooooooooooooooo much easier not stressing about it.

Oh I hear you there, adrenaline is already running high without the added "will I/won't I manage it". It's a nice safety net to have for sure.

Do it... :firedevil:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I was considering upgrading too but it might be getting too close to the event. :blink:

The social team have been telling people on facebook today that they can upgrade so I'm sure it's still fine