Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

Current list is...

Diamond: Emilie De Ravin, Ian Somerhalder
Photo: Alfie Allen, Jenna Coleman, Tara Fitzgerald
Auto: Alfie Allen, Jason Momoa, Tara Fitzgerald

Hoping to buy Billy Dee Williams, Blake Harrison and Hugh Quarshie photos next month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, only_jay said:

Current list is...

Diamond: Emilie De Ravin, Ian Somerhalder
Photo: Alfie Allen, Jenna Coleman, Tara Fitzgerald
Auto: Alfie Allen, Jason Momoa, Tara Fitzgerald

Hoping to buy Billy Dee Williams, Blake Harrison and Hugh Quarshie photos next month.

I hope you can get a Jason Momoa autograph without the DP :uhoh:

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

I hope you can get a Jason Momoa autograph without the DP :uhoh:

I have him on my Thrones poster, a signed a POP and have a photo with him already so don't need the diamond pass. The auto is a nice to have to if I don't get then oh well, but yeah I do agree it will be tough! haha

6 minutes ago, only_jay said:

I have him on my Thrones poster, a signed a POP and have a photo with him already so don't need the diamond pass. The auto is a nice to have to if I don't get then oh well, but yeah I do agree it will be tough! haha

I'm rooting for you! :poki:

On 2/19/2019 at 12:21 PM, CrazyHorses said:

All of Karate Kid guests they get, for Auto and photo

Me too, love those films. A group photo would be a tempting prospect if available. May get a DP for William Shatner, or perhaps just an autograph depending on my bank balance nearer the time. Quite possibly a photoshoot with Walter Keonig. Then probably as many of the Star Wars guests as I have time to meet.

At the moment I've got down -

John Barrowman - Auto only (I MAY go for the captain jack photoshoot)

Walter Koenig - Auto only

William Shatner - Auto only

Jenna Coleman - Auto only

Billy Dee Williams - Auto only

John Leeson - Auto only

I may consider getting photos with -

Kane Hodder & CJ Graham (in costume)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Namine said:

John Leeson - Auto only

Good luck trying to get all these autographs without all those Diamond passes :uhoh:

26 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
8 hours ago, Namine said:

John Leeson - Auto only

Good luck trying to get all these autographs without all those Diamond passes :uhoh:

@Kurdamoni No need to scare people!

@Namine You probably know this, but i’d say most of the diamond guests there are doable without a diamond as long as you get there early for the vq and can hang around until the end across multiple days.

I agree. Absolutely not impossible. No need to scare people.

William Shatner signs extremely fast. John Barrowman is slower, but always gets through his lines, and those lines are long. Jenna Coleman went open Queue last time too. John Leeson shouldn't be a Problem. Walter Koenig is often pretty chatty, but other than he's not signing at Shatner's Speed I see no issues there either.

I'd probably go for Billy Dee Williams' VQ tickets first and make sure I get a number as low as possible. He's the slowest signer on that list and the only potential issue I see.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I agree. Absolutely not impossible. No need to scare people.

William Shatner signs extremely fast. John Barrowman is slower, but always gets through his lines, and those lines are long. Jenna Coleman went open Queue last time too. John Leeson shouldn't be a Problem. Walter Koenig is often pretty chatty, but other than he's not signing at Shatner's Speed I see no issues there either.

I'd probably go for Billy Dee Williams' VQ tickets first and make sure I get a number as low as possible. He's the slowest signer on that list and the only potential issue I see.

It's fine, I've been to numerous showmasters conventions, so I'm not bothered with anyone scaring me lol, but I'll be able to get the autos due to the fact that I'm disabled and cannot stand in lines too long due to my arthritis, so will be getting a wristband for that. I know that with DG (diamond guests), it's Diamonds first, then people with priority such as disabled congoers and then it's the gold pass line, I was fortunate enough to get my BTTF poster signed by Christopher Lloyd at that time.

23 minutes ago, Namine said:

It's fine, I've been to numerous showmasters conventions, so I'm not bothered with anyone scaring me lol, but I'll be able to get the autos due to the fact that I'm disabled and cannot stand in lines too long due to my arthritis, so will be getting a wristband for that. I know that with DG (diamond guests), it's Diamonds first, then people with priority such as disabled congoers and then it's the gold pass line, I was fortunate enough to get my BTTF poster signed by Christopher Lloyd at that time.

No.  It changed last year due to too much abuse of the system.  You need to get a VQ for guests you want to meet but Access no longer get to automatically go first.  You go when your number is called with everyone else, alert the crew on the queue you are Access and they will slot you in as far forward as possible so you don't have to queue for long.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...