Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

The beauty of nights at work is that you can work on your list. Finally sorted it out and this is it, my weekend at LFCC 2019. Any addition from now on will only happen if it works with the rest of the schedule

.66026509_10219370379513149_7392788943017

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

The beauty of nights at work is that you can work on your list. Finally sorted it out and this is it, my weekend at LFCC 2019. Any addition from now on will only happen if it works with the rest of the schedule

.66026509_10219370379513149_7392788943017

For a Once Upon a Time fan you don’t have Robert Carlyle on there? :headscratch:

paid for so far...

Christina Ricci Diamond Pass

Martin Sheen oval office shoot

Chavo / Vicki Guerrero  shoot

Robert Patrick shoot

Leslie Eastbrrook shoot

Melina Perez shoot

Sylvester McCoy / Sophie Aldred shoot

plans for few others nearer time. none that I'd be upset if sold out though 

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 3

On 7/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, GreenArrow2046 said:

Ah I see fair enough, well I hope you get John this time, he’s amazing :thumbup:

John is such fun!!!    He has so much energy.   Ohhh and gives tightest hugggssss  lol

• Like 3

Since my last post where I only had 3 photos booked Jason Momoa, Tom Felton and the double shoot with Alfie Allen and Gemma Whelan I have no added the following on Saturday: 

Christina Ricci
John Barrowman
Val Kilmer
Ben Barnes 

I will still be looking to add a couple more on the Sunday along with Momoa and Felton 

• Like 3

My updated schedule. I really hope the photo booths are not too far apart! I don’t know whether to go to Val Kilmer first or Peter Serafinowicz! :wacko:

Schedule:

Jason Issacs Batch 1 - G - 9:30am-10:10am

Christina Ricci Batch 2 - A- 9:30am-10:30am or 2:15-3:15pm

Vladimir Furdik auto £20

Hugh Quarshie auto £20

Val Kilmer - Batch 1 - E - 1:10pm-2:10pm

Peter Serafinowicz - Batch 1 - H- 1:35pm-1:45pm

Gemma Whelan & Alfie Allen Batch 1 - D - 4:25pm-5pm

Robert Patrick - Batch 1 - A- 5:30-6:10

Lennie James - Batch 1 - G - 5:55pm-6:35pm

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

My updated schedule. I really hope the photo booths are not too far apart! I don’t know whether to go to Val Kilmer first or Peter Serafinowicz! :wacko:

Schedule:

Jason Issacs Batch 1 - G - 9:30am-10:10am

Christina Ricci Batch 2 - A- 9:30am-10:30am or 2:15-3:15pm

Vladimir Furdik auto £20

Hugh Quarshie auto £20

Val Kilmer - Batch 1 - E - 1:10pm-2:10pm

Peter Serafinowicz - Batch 1 - H- 1:35pm-1:45pm

Gemma Whelan & Alfie Allen Batch 1 - D - 4:25pm-5pm

Robert Patrick - Batch 1 - A- 5:30-6:10

Lennie James - Batch 1 - G - 5:55pm-6:35pm

Val will have diamond and gold pass holders to get through before you and as Peter only has a short time slot (and finishes first) I would suggest going to him first, then going to Val. Check with crew at the photo area on the day though, as they may suggest going to Val if there have been any delays that may cause you issues.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Val will have diamond and gold pass holders to get through before you and as Peter only has a short time slot (and finishes first) I would suggest going to him first, then going to Val. Check with crew at the photo area on the day though, as they may suggest going to Val if there have been any delays that may cause you issues.

Thanks WrongName! That’s what I thought, will go to Peter’s first. Just hope their booths aren’t too far apart! :)

Here goes my list then 

Kirk Acevedo Auto and Photo 

Rick Gonzalez Auto and Photo 

Matthew lillard Auto and Photo 

Jason Momoa (diamond)

David morrisey Photo 

Lennie James Auto and Photo 

rob morgan Auto

Kane Hodder Auto 

CJ Graham Auto 

James Jude Courtney Auto 

Christopher eccleston (diamond)

val Kilmer (diamond) 

Robert Carlyle (diamond)

Ben Barnes Auto and Photo 

Gareth David Lloyd Photo 

guy Henry Photo

• Like 4

Doing Friday and Sunday this year, so hoping to meet a fair few;

Robert Patrick
Billy Dee Williams
Peter Serafinowicz
Erin Kellyman
Corey Dee Williams
Derek Arnold
Tom Wilton
Jessica Henwick
Barbara Frankland
Amanda Noar
Annette Jones
Alan Fernandes
Ross Beadman
Andy Bradford

May add a few more smaller guests and a photoshoot or 2.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Here goes my list then 

Kirk Acevedo Auto and Photo 

Rick Gonzalez Auto and Photo 

Matthew lillard Auto and Photo 

Jason Momoa (diamond)

David morrisey Photo 

Lennie James Auto and Photo 

rob morgan Auto

Kane Hodder Auto 

CJ Graham Auto 

James Jude Courtney Auto 

Christopher eccleston (diamond)

val Kilmer (diamond) 

Robert Carlyle (diamond)

Ben Barnes Auto and Photo 

Gareth David Lloyd Photo 

guy Henry Photo

Good list @GreenArrow2046  enjoy meeting them in comic con. I have only got 1 diamond pass so far for Billy Dee. Will try to get VQ ticket for some other guests mostly StarWars when I get there.

Wewll today I got up again and brought something else opps fingers slipped and puched in all my card details again :o

Tom Felton - Auot and Photo

David Morrissey - Auto

Ben Barnes - auto and photo

Brenden Fraiser - Photo

Ian Somerhalfer - DP Pass

Matthew Illiard - Auto and Photo

Robert Carlyle - Photo

Daniel Portman - Auto and Photo

Gemma Whelan and Alfie allen - Photo duo and auto

Joe Thomas - auto and phot

Manu Bennent - auto and photo

Aimee Garcia - auto

Val Kilmer - auto (hopefully)

Theres way more autos I want to get but then i get there and I change my mind to others so I dont think I ever stick to my plan

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@DCGIRL1987 It is like me, in a way. There is always more. What I do is that I pick the core autos I want. Then the rest is bonus when I get a chance. Usually it works, did so way too well at LCC Spring. :unsure:

In 12 years I have never missed anyone I wanted apart from Tennant (that was rectified this year lol) so I have always been really lucky, I go with that plan of proitise the ones you really want then get the rest as a bonus. Im lucky to get who I get I have meet a few people who have  meet cried at not getting who they want but you have to go with the mentaility if it does it does if it doesnt then hay I saved some money (more money on cupcakes ;))

Yeah, true. I have four autos per day and really not that worried, with six dp’s over the weekend helping alot. I have noticed I put the bar usually way too high, not that I plan too many but usually the opposite, and I get surprised each time inspite the number of photos I do have plenty of time for autos and for vendors.

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yeah, true. I have four autos per day and really not that worried, with six dp’s over the weekend helping alot. I have noticed I put the bar usually way too high, not that I plan too many but usually the opposite, and I get surprised each time inspite the number of photos I do have plenty of time for autos and for vendors.

I spend to much money at the vendors stalls lol sometimes I dont even have room in my suitcase with what I take home mainly funko pops cant be helped lol. I have held back on DP passes this year I think its because I have been lucky to meet quite a few before so only need photo ops i have roughly four autos a day think its a nice realistic number to have as queuing does take time to get though but its all part of the fun

• Like 5

I have added one to my list but I have changed it alot. And with the future and ”final” schedule out one day I probably will change it again. I hope not to add anymore guests to my list and with two weeks to go and each day passing I feel hopeful. I have 5-8-8 now in photos and most are in groups, early and late, so I have plenty of time in between to get autos. Last year I had more of a flow and still managed more autos than planned. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I spend to much money at the vendors stalls lol sometimes I dont even have room in my suitcase with what I take home mainly funko pops cant be helped lol. I have held back on DP passes this year I think its because I have been lucky to meet quite a few before so only need photo ops i have roughly four autos a day think its a nice realistic number to have as queuing does take time to get though but its all part of the fun

I try to have fewer photo ops on Friday so that I can try to get as many autos done then as possible. Although having said that I think Saturday last year was my busiest auto day because of the Blackadder cast attending that day only :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

I try to have fewer photo ops on Friday so that I can try to get as many autos done then as possible. Although having said that I think Saturday last year was my busiest auto day because of the Blackadder cast attending that day only :lol:

Yeah..it is also up to which days they will be there. I have a few single day guests, just one on Friday, but autos is actually something that I plan (which order etc) while I am in the queue to get in. ^_^

• Like 1