Charles Dance

Brendan Frazier

Christina Ricci

Jason Isaacs

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 6:13 PM, Broo said:

I have made my first bookings! Photo ops with Gina Torres and Malin Akerman :dance:

Further to these guests I'm now meeting Brendan Fraser (DP), Gemma Whelan, and Tom Ellis :D

• Like 3

Got photos booked with William Shatner, Jason Momoa, Christina Ricci & Walter Koenig.

Considering autographs from Ethan Philips, Billy Dee Williams & a joint photo with Jason Isaacs & Tom Felton if they announce one.

• Like 3

On 3/2/2019 at 8:28 PM, evilfairie said:

My meets are...

John Barrowman photo (Captain Jack)

Jason Issac photo.

Possible...

Jenna Coleman photo.

Forgot to update this with my Charles Dance photo earlier and tonight I've added Tom Ellis and Tom Felton photos too. :thumbup:

my day is going to be a busy one again. :D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Readie19 said:

How many guests does anyone think is possible to meet in 2 days? I’m going Friday and Saturday and I am meeting 7 guests so far, just worries if there are still more guests I want to meet. 

I don't want to over-estimate and give an unrealistic number, but I know that people have managed way more than 7 across the two days. You should be fine. :D

26 minutes ago, Readie19 said:

How many guests does anyone think is possible to meet in 2 days? I’m going Friday and Saturday and I am meeting 7 guests so far, just worries if there are still more guests I want to meet. 

It also depends on what activities you want to do, if it's just photo's or auto's or photo's and auto's.  But it's possible to do a lot though obviously harder if they are day only guests, or all big names and you don't have DP's.

i have just 6 this year and so for first time since the year before the Stan Lee year, im only there for 1 day

Christina Ricci, Brendan Fraser, Martin Kove,  Leslie Easterbrook, David Naughton and Walter Koenig 

Edited by andrewrolar

I have 8 photo ops Saturday and 6 Sunday, put a maximum of 10 per day, so no stress. 2 are DP's. Last year I had 9 each day the whole LFCC. This year I leave Friday for auto's only. Had plenty of time over for other stuff then.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

My list:

Ian Somerhalder DP

Charles Dance DP

Brendan Fraser auto

Tom Ellis auto

Jason Isaacs auto

Tom Felton auto

Gina Torres auto

John Barrowman auto + photo

William Zabka auto + photo