Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

12 hours ago, natedammit said:

Err, second loveliest perhaps.

You're right.

Right after Tom Holland, Millie Bobby Brown, Jodie Whittaker, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, David Bradley, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth and like a few dozen other amazing people sharing the title of the loveliest ones.

Did I forget anybody?... :whistling: I don't think so ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I need autograph and photoshoot, it will be a diamond for me when he gets announced 

I really hope he gets announced, for both of us! I managed to get a photoshoot with him last year, he was so nice. ^_^

So I've knocked Christoper Eccleston off my list...not that I can be bothered to get his auto, it's just it's on the saturday and that's the busiest day (as I can remember lol), so doubt I'd be able to get one without a diamond pass, so will pass on him. Idk about Billy Dee Williams though, I'd like to get him to sign my star wars return of the jedi poster (which has Dave Prowse's and Peter Mayhews autos on! :D), I know he's there all weekend, but depends if he's worth getting or not since I think he's diamond pass as well.

So far, the updated one is - 
Shatner x1 auto

Koenig x1 auto

Barrowman x1 auto

Coleman x1 auto

Leeson x1 auto

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Namine said:

So I've knocked Christoper Eccleston off my list...not that I can be bothered to get his auto, it's just it's on the saturday and that's the busiest day (as I can remember lol), so doubt I'd be able to get one without a diamond pass, so will pass on him. Idk about Billy Dee Williams though, I'd like to get him to sign my star wars return of the jedi poster (which has Dave Prowse's and Peter Mayhews autos on! :D), I know he's there all weekend, but depends if he's worth getting or not since I think he's diamond pass as well.

So far, the updated one is - 
Shatner x1 auto

Koenig x1 auto

Barrowman x1 auto

Coleman x1 auto

Leeson x1 auto

No expert on this but i reckon you'll find it easier to get BDW on vq than Jenna Coleman.

1 hour ago, spengler said:

No expert on this but i reckon you'll find it easier to get BDW on vq than Jenna Coleman.

Honestly I would like to get BDW's auto, (not cos I'm a huge Lando fan XD) but also the fact that it makes up (sorta) for not getting Carrie's auto when she did LFCC in 2014.

5 minutes ago, spengler said:

A couple of things to remember, BDW is not young so A) you should try and get him whilst you can if you do want him and B ) he's probably not the quickest signer.  Jenna wasn't too bad at the last show I saw her at, she always had people in her queue, but sometimes it was a small queue.  That was a smaller event though so and she's only here for one day so she will probably be busier at LFCC

2 minutes ago, Namine said:

Honestly I would like to get BDW's auto, (not cos I'm a huge Lando fan XD) but also the fact that it makes up (sorta) for not getting Carrie's auto when she did LFCC in 2014.

The benefit is you can try for both and depending on what days you are there you can try for BDW on multiple days - just decide who's more important to you for Saturday so you can go get their VQ first.  Alternatively you can use the send in service don't forget.

Diamond Pass

John Barrowman

Charles Dance 

William Shatner 

Photo 

Robert Carlyle 

Jason Isaacs 

Christopher Eccleston 

Jenna Coleman 

Hugh Quarshie 

Peter Purves 

Auto

Jenna Coleman  - reckon this will be the hardest on vq 

Peter Purves 

Hugh Quarshie 

Waiting to see who else is announced but likely to add Kane Hodder.

• Like 3