Latest Guest Announcement - IAN SOMERHALDER

28 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I've got a VQ for Ian's autograph but I doubt I'm going to get it. He's not currently at his table and the queue still seems to be on diamond passes. Bit of a shame. 

Yeah, I've heard the crew this morning even telling the first 10 VQ tickets that it was unlikely he'd be making it that far.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah, I've heard the crew this morning even telling the first 10 VQ tickets that it was unlikely he'd be making it that far.

Yeah, that's what I was told as well when I and the guy who had number 2 were asking the red shirt. :(

He overrun for the last two days however for the interaction and the time he spent with people I would pay for that again. He was just lovely just don’t look into his eyes you know I’ll faint just looking at those baby blues 

He was rather adorable.  I was going for a standard vanilla pose and he put his arms around me, so I froze thinking a) I'm WAY too old to be hugging him (wrong: he's actually only eight years younger than I, but doesn't look it, dammit), and b) the camera's about to go off, must stay in position.  Ack!  Still, it was very nice. ^_^

He’s such a lovely person!! I’m still shocked how someone can actually look like that in real life tbh haha! When I met him he asked how I was and was just a lovely person! Hope he comes back next year 

• Like 1

My daughter was over the moon to meet him.  It was a bit touch and go whether she would get her autograph, she was diamond pass batch 9.  But too her relief she did.  She is so happy and pleased that she has met her dream person.