Latest Guest Announcement - IAN SOMERHALDER

Hey all just asking for some advice or heads up on what to expect tomorrow. I got a diamond pass for Ian somerhalder and a standard entry pass I think? I’m also going alone.  Anyway how does this all work? Where do I go? What time should I get there roughly? I’m only half n hour from Kensington. 

thanks

4 minutes ago, LeahMaZ said:

Hey all just asking for some advice or heads up on what to expect tomorrow. I got a diamond pass for Ian somerhalder and a standard entry pass I think? I’m also going alone.  Anyway how does this all work? Where do I go? What time should I get there roughly? I’m only half n hour from Kensington. 

thanks

Have you read the pinned FAQ as that explains everything about how the show works.  As for what time to get there if you are only doing your Diamond pass stuff you just have to make sure you are in in time for your first timed activity.  I'd suggest you get there about 8 as that should give you time to get your Diamond pass then get around to the queuing hall and give you a bit of leeway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Have you read the pinned FAQ as that explains everything about how the show works.  As for what time to get there if you are only doing your Diamond pass stuff you just have to make sure you are in in time for your first timed activity.  I'd suggest you get there about 8 as that should give you time to get your Diamond pass then get around to the queuing hall and give you a bit of leeway.

I'd agree. I wonder if they'll change anything around tomorrow as Ian takes so long with his photo shoots, so they don't have the same delays as today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I'd agree. I wonder if they'll change anything around tomorrow as Ian takes so long with his photo shoots, so they don't have the same delays as today.

But                I thought?                             Didn't they announce you would be taking his place in the shoot and you were doing it topless?

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

But                I thought?                             Didn't they announce you would be taking his place in the shoot and you were doing it topless?

That would be too much for people to handle. There was dangerous amounts of swooning going on as it was, between Ian, Jason Momoa, and Broo looking at Michael Shanks. 

• Haha 2

Just now, natedammit said:

That would be too much for people to handle. There was dangerous amounts of swooning going on as it was, between Ian, Jason Momoa, and Broo looking at Michael Shanks. 

Ohhh, so that's why some of the floors were wet.  Gotcha, drool central.

• Haha 1