Latest Guest Announcement - IAN SOMERHALDER

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Thank you for your replies.

So she could tag along to his afternoon shoot if we were not able to make his morning shoot.  We are planning to get to the event at 7.30 am ready for 9.00 am openning anyway, but just putting out a senario.

Yeah she sure can do that.     :)

My daughter is very excited about meeting him.  She loves the Vampire diaries.  I am looking forward to having a photo with William Shatner.  I am mainly a whoovian who happens to like Star Trek and The Next Generation also.  I would have loved to come on Friday with all the Who guests.  But Ian Somerhalder isn't there on Friday.  It is a treat and priority for my daughter who has finished her exams and left school.  I had a photoshoot booked with Sylvester McCoy on Sunday, but then he cancelled. (that's the 2nd time he's done that to me on a comic con lol).  I have met Peter Davison, Colin Baker (nice man) and Paul McGann before.  My main focus for the near future is to try and meet Tom Baker and then onto the new series Doctors.  Hopefully I can catch Bernard Cribbins, Alex Kingston and John Barrowman when I am there on Sunday.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jon said:

My daughter is very excited about meeting him.  She loves the Vampire diaries.  I am looking forward to having a photo with William Shatner.  I am mainly a whoovian who happens to like Star Trek and The Next Generation also.  I would have loved to come on Friday with all the Who guests.  But Ian Somerhalder isn't there on Friday.  It is a treat and priority for my daughter who has finished her exams and left school.  I had a photoshoot booked with Sylvester McCoy on Sunday, but then he cancelled. (that's the 2nd time he's done that to me on a comic con lol).  I have met Peter Davison, Colin Baker (nice man) and Paul McGann before.  My main focus for the near future is to try and meet Tom Baker and then onto the new series Doctors.  Hopefully I can catch Bernard Cribbins, Alex Kingston and John Barrowman when I am there on Sunday.

Good luck. I have met all of the actors you mention (apart from Bernard so that’s my priority this weekend) and they are all wonderful people. Nicola Bryant will be there too. I would recommend meeting her. She is lovely.

4 minutes ago, Viktorija Tumsevica said:

Hi 

I cant find the times for a photo shoot batches for Ian 

Email said to check on website aprox week before, but cant find it

You didn't give the date or your Batch numbers, so please help yourself. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Viktorija Tumsevica said:

Im batch 4 for a sunday :)

Ian's morning shoot on Sunday is in photo area A from 9:30-10:25. As you're batch 4, you might be able to get your photo towards the end of the morning shoot. If not, you can get your photo in the afternoon shoot, which is also in photo area A from 14:00-14:55.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ian's morning shoot on Sunday is in photo area A from 9:30-10:25. As you're batch 4, you might be able to get your photo towards the end of the morning shoot. If not, you can get your photo in the afternoon shoot, which is also in photo area A from 14:00-14:55.

Thank you 

Cant wait this will be my first comic con im looking forward everything 

• Like 1

Omg!!!!   Got my photo with Ian.   He was taking timeeven in photo queue.   Hugging and  asking questikns etc.   Totally dreamy.   Was like he was getting photo with his friends.   Making everyone feel special.   Total star :)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Omg!!!!   Got my photo with Ian.   He was taking timeeven in photo queue.   Hugging and  asking questikns etc.   Totally dreamy.   Was like he was getting photo with his friends.   Making everyone feel special.   Total star :)

I’m on my way to do his pm shoot literally so excited and nervous 

35 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Got my photoshoot tomorrow, looking forward to it more now! :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Can't wait to meet him tomorrow!!

3 hours ago, wjbleming said:

See you there :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Update... got my ian auto too.    Took lots of time and is so funny snd friendly.    Kissed.my.auto sfter he did it and gave me a hug.    Everyone i seen hsd an awesome experience meeting him so enjoy.   His queue moves slow but so worth it   :)    enjoy!!! :)

• Like 1

Just now, HeartDT said:

Update... got my ian auto too.    Took lots of time and is so funny snd friendly.    Kissed.my.auto sfter he did it and gave me a hug.    Everyone i seen hsd an awesome experience meeting him so enjoy.   His queue moves slow but so worth it   :)    enjoy!!! :)

Will do! Doing auto on VQ atvl the moment so hoping it's quite tomorrow than today. Was Diamonds only when we left shortly after 4.