Latest Guest Announcement - IAN SOMERHALDER

11 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

I finally bit the bullet and went for the DP on the Sunday.  I got Batch 6 for my pass, what will that mean with regards to other people who haven't got the DP?  Will batch 6 just be called at a later time?  

Diamonds get called first, so people without a DP just get called in batch order after the diamonds.

Thanks for your reply Raylenth.  So with me having batch 6 i'm going to be late afternoon aren't i?  Would that be for both the photoshoot and auto?  Also, where do i pick up the pass from?  Last year i didn't go for the DP.  I know most of this will become a bit more simpler when the schedule is out, but i like to have a kind of plan in my head!  

5 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

Thanks for your reply Raylenth.  So with me having batch 6 i'm going to be late afternoon aren't i?  Would that be for both the photoshoot and auto?  Also, where do i pick up the pass from?  Last year i didn't go for the DP.  I know most of this will become a bit more simpler when the schedule is out, but i like to have a kind of plan in my head!  

No, Diamond passes go first. The diamond batches are different to regular batches and is just a way for the crew to call people forward in groups so 100s of people don't try to go up at once. When the shoot starts it will be diamond batch 1, then diamond batch 2 etc. until all diamonds are called, then it will be golds, then normal batch one etc. The diamond batches only have 25 people in them so you'll be called with the first 150 people to go through. Although, as with everything, you can join anytime after your batch has been called, including a later shoot if there is one.

Edited by Wrong Name

13 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

Ooh, thanks Wrong Name for i was thinking i'd have a lazy morning!  I'll head there first thing!  So far i've not bought my tickets to the show just in case Ian cancels again, has anyone else done this?  I'm only going for Ian

Not buying entry is a gamble. Just ask the people who ended up without entry ticket, but had DP, photo or talk tickets they couldn't use because entry got sold out a few years ago.

Just now, T2ggergal said:

True, i will obviously buy the tickets, but just a bit closer to the time

Keep an eye out on here and social media in that case as SM do try to give warnings if tickets are low (this is not always possible). I agree with VikingGrrrl though that not buying entry is a gamble.

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Katsnmutts said:

does ian do selfies as well as autos?

This won't be know until the day, and can even change throughout the day. It's best to assume that the busiest guests will not be doing them. I have no way of knowing for sure but if I had to guess, I'd say Ian won't be.

18 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I am debating upgrading my photo for Ian to DP.... not sure.  Defo want his auto but i am mindful of my budget.  But would be gutted not to get his auto.

At this point there is no guarantee that the shop will allow upgrades. Usually we get given a cut off date, but this year they haven't for some reason. With all the other emails they will be getting, and the fact that they will be heading to Olympia soon to start the set up, they may not see your email in time.

You can upgrade at the Sales desk on site usually.  Whilst we can't guess at how things go and depending on what day you are thinking of, he is at 22 batches for photo's on Saturday so will be busy.  Of course it doesn't mean you won't be able to get him on a VQ but as always, its worth considering.

I have a Diamond pass ticket which I downloaded for my daughter for Sunday.  If I come along to the Foyer at Olympia Way on Saturday afternoon, I can swap the ticket the for Diamond pass then, can I?  

Ian Somerhalder has a photoshoot at 9.30 am.  It says on the schedule  for that time the order of Diamond - Gold - batches 1,2 ans 3.  Does that mean that you deal with all the Diamond pass Batches first from 1 to 9 and then deal with Gold and then the people that just wanted photos (without the Diamond and Gold passes) from batch 1,2 and 3.  My daughter is batch 9 on the diamond pass ticket that was downloaded.  

Edited by Jon

Thank you for your replies.

So she could tag along to his afternoon shoot if we were not able to make his morning shoot.  We are planning to get to the event at 7.30 am ready for 9.00 am openning anyway, but just putting out a senario.

Edited by Jon