Smallville - Adam Knight
Lost - Boone Carlyle
The Vampire Diaries - Damon Salvatore
V-Wars - Dr. Luther Swann

Ian-Somerhalder-Forum-001.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0813812/

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nice that the VIP tickets are day specific.

I agree. So despite all the earlier protestations that it can't be done they have finally seen sense and worked out a way to do it. Well done Showmasters. Also wondering if the "print" means that you can a download of the photo for free instead of the usual £5 although no I think about it it is probably the usual exclusive Diamond Pass print. Ignore me

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

Just now, Ravogd said:

I agree. So despite all the earlier protestations that it can't be done they have finally seen sense and worked out a way to do it. Well done Showmasters.

They have done them before, Cumbers had Sat only and then Sun when he added the day.  I don't recall they have ever outright said they can't do day specific VIP's because they have.  There is stuff they have said they can't do but it's either related to preselling the auto's or specifics about the set up of the tickets, like getting your auto before you have been called ect.

• Like 1

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

There is one thing I'm wondering about. It doesn't say a price for his talk in this thread and there are no tickets for his talk in the shop. So the only way to go to his talk is with a Sunday DP?

Who knows.  

Well the staff do.  I don't see them limiting it to the VIP holders only so I think we will have to wait and see.  It may be that some things are different this year if they are revamping things but I think they will be up at some point

23 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I may just be being stupid, but I don't remember DPs having batch numbers on eventbrite. I've been off for a few months, so forgive my ignorance, but is this a new thing for this year? Or is it a mistake on the shop?

As this one is day specific it may be new but probably relates to the photo part of it. 

On 10/26/2018 at 2:28 PM, Raylenth said:

They have done them before, Cumbers had Sat only and then Sun when he added the day.  I don't recall they have ever outright said they can't do day specific VIP's because they have.  There is stuff they have said they can't do but it's either related to preselling the auto's or specifics about the set up of the tickets, like getting your auto before you have been called ect.

There were some "protests" that randomly allowing DP holders to switch their photo days couldn't be done, and that the layout as it was could not guarantee autographs specifically on Saturday. I guess that's what he remembers. But this was all because it would have been more than hard to switch all of this AFTER sales started. Now with a new year we seem to have a new concept.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:37 PM, VikingGrrrl said:

There is one thing I'm wondering about. It doesn't say a price for his talk in this thread and there are no tickets for his talk in the shop. So the only way to go to his talk is with a Sunday DP?

It has happened before that extra tickets for DP talks went on sale later for non-DP holders. I wouldn't worry.

And in addition I need to get out the broken record ridiculously early this year: no one expects you to know or like all guests. But if that happens you need to stop making rude comments on the announcement threads - this is valid twice as much if you previously complained about people doing the same for a guest of a fandom you happen to like!