Showmasters and Massive Events Autograph Pre-Orders

bundyse

Just noticed that Showmasters and Massive Events Autograph Pre-Orders website is a NOT SECURE website :( 

I just got a Spam email, which accuses me of using a Not Secure website, and the only site i used to order something,  which i found out not to be secure is this one.

PLEASE do something about it

1 hour ago, bundyse said:

Just noticed that Showmasters and Massive Events Autograph Pre-Orders website is a NOT SECURE website :(

I just got a Spam email, which accuses me of using a Not Secure website, and the only site i used to order something,  which i found out not to be secure is this one.

PLEASE do something about it

It is a spam e-mail which is probably just that. Spam. Spam mailing is not an intelligent process. They don't hack you and read your history or have a complex scanning system that looks for non-secure web site. That spam gets sent regardless of what websites you have visited. Don't get me wrong, I agree that the website should be secure, that is a different argument and there is no excuse for it not being especially when it is used for financial transactions. I'm just saying don't panic because a spam email sent to many. many people coincided with Showmasters being the only (and I find that unlikely to be fair) non-secure website you have visited. 

8 hours ago, Ravogd said:

It is a spam e-mail which is probably just that. Spam. Spam mailing is not an intelligent process. They don't hack you and read your history or have a complex scanning system that looks for non-secure web site. That spam gets sent regardless of what websites you have visited. Don't get me wrong, I agree that the website should be secure, that is a different argument and there is no excuse for it not being especially when it is used for financial transactions. I'm just saying don't panic because a spam email sent to many. many people coincided with Showmasters being the only (and I find that unlikely to be fair) non-secure website you have visited. 

Don't worry, I'm not panicking over the spam,  Like you said, it's the fact that the site is Not Secure the bothers me

• 2 weeks later...