Destination Star Trek 2019

StuartG2198

For the benefit of anyone who didn't get the email, it seems there will also be a DST in Germany next year. Personally, I'd consider making the trip if the line-up is sufficiently compelling. Kate Mulgrew has been announced at the first guest, which is a good start. https://www.destinationstartrekgermany.com/

• 2 months later...

Abit gutted to see Robert Picardo and Ethan Phillips (and Collectormania) attending LFCC this year as guessing there not gonna make it to DST. I hope if that's the case it's due to prior commitments rather than holding off till next year to have them attend with it being  Voyagers Anniversary as would of been nice to see them this year with this being a dedicated star trek convention even if it meant them returning for consecutive years. Hope this doesn't come across as me having a moan as just wanting to give some customer feedback as been to several showmaster events these past few years which I've always enjoyed  but this year had to make a choice out of LFCC and DST so rather disheartened to see Voyager cast getting announced for LFCC ahead of DST especially with them not being there last year. 

A dedicated Event like Destination does not mean that no guests from this Franchise will be appearing at other Shows throughout the years.

Other Star Trek fan have been in the same Situation as you and made the choice to go to LFCC instead of Destination. They deserve a Chance to meet some Trek People at other Shows too.

Availability is the main reason for guest bookings. That's why the mods Always say when People complain About "too many Stormtroopers" at another Show (as an example) that SM would never turn down a guest like Patrick Stewart because a number of smaller guests have been announced already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Will there be any restrictions on ‘non trek’ autographs, and will there be any non trek pictures available.

I wanted Anson Mount auto for Hell on Wheels.

Hells on Wheels won't be a problem. Non Trek items are generally okay. But usually there are none of these pictures available at the show.

10 minutes ago, Flibble said:

A friend of mine is bringing her baby along to the event and she wants to participate in some of the photo shoots. Will she have to pay for an extra ticket for her baby as well?

The general event rules apply here too. "Babes in arms" don't require a ticket.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Hells on Wheels won't be a problem. Non Trek items are generally okay. But usually there are none of these pictures available at the show.

What Queen says is true the official photo sales desk won’t, however there will be a lot of merch stalls that sell photos and prints and they are usually very savvy of guests other franchise appearances (remember you need to buy your prints at this show, and get them before you queue, they are not included in the price).

Edited by Ravogd

On 10/19/2019 at 10:17 PM, Chris1970 said:

Babes in arms... not.saying.a.word.more.end.up.in.trouble.

:angel: :ph34r2:

I am so innocent there. The Lady who handled the tickets a long time ago invented that term, and it stuck. :lol: 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:17 PM, Ravogd said:

What Queen says is true the official photo sales desk won’t, however there will be a lot of merch stalls that sell photos and prints and they are usually very savvy of guests other franchise appearances.

I bow to your experience there. I'm just the one who gets to deal with the angry "but they only had Trek pics!!" posts.

• Haha 2