Looking for photos from LFCCW2014 - Please help

TheLastStarfighter

Hello,

I'm looking to https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/index in order to download again 2 photos of mine in Iron Throne from the LFCCWinter'14 but I can't find the Iron Throne photo sets from that event. Can someone please advice me of how can I find and download my photos again? Thank you in advance!

Edited by TheLastStarfighter

Hello VikingGrrrl, thanks for your reply!
Yes, I am sure cause I went to LFCC Winter 2014 - and that was my 1st LFCC ever- where was Lance Guest, Liz White, etc. They had the Iron Throne too as they also had the Indi bike. I did downloaded my pic back then as there was actually an Iron Throne thumbnail leading to the fans pics but looking back now at https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/Sunday/C00009Skvgiq2kKI is GONE! I'm pretty sure that they are fans that they actually verify that they have Iron Throne photos from LFFCW2014. I do have the print ones but not the digital copies anymore...

There's a couple of options as I see it, either they have been added to another event in error, in which case you may have to have a look through and see if you can find it, or for some reason it's just gone which means you obviously won't be able to buy it I'm afraid

Raylenth (and VikingGrrrl), thank you so much for your replies, I really appreciate it..I think the 2nd option is more likely, for some reason that section is gone. And I'm saying this as I already searched for hours all the Iron Throne photos in Library and didn't find my photos. I also checked my cart from 2014, all the actor photos are still there (the proof of download I did back then) except from the Iron Throne one. Anyway, thank you both for your help!