Who did you get?

Captain Lucas

Okay so after getting back from a great 3 days (and having a good night's sleep), I'm keen to hear about what autographs and shoots everyone got.

Personally, I made a decision in advance to focus on autographs this time rather than photos (can't do everything in 3 days!).

So I got

Chase Masterston
Jeri Ryan
Terry Farrell
Nicole deBoer
Nana Visitor
Gates McFadden
Rene Auberjonis
Casey Biggs
Martha Hackett
Nichelle Nichols
Walter Koening
Alice Krige

I did pretty well getting the ones I was after. Shame Kate Mulgrew had to take off early, maybe next time.

What about everyone else?

I got all the Disco crew except Jason Isaacs (already had him) on a poster; got Max Grodenchik, Aron Eisenberg, Armin Shimerman, Cirroc Lofton, Andrew Robinson and René Auberjonois on a DS9 statue (so gorgeous); another statue signed by William Shatner and Sandra Gimpel; Armin, Doug Jones, Michael Dorn and Ira Behr signed books and got photos signed by Martha Hackett and Jeri Ryan.

So saw lots of lovely people! I went with a friend who wanted some different people, so also visited Vaughn Armstrong, Gates McFadden, Alexander Siddig, Alice Krige and Michael Moore :)

I got signatures from Alexander Siddig, Jason Isaacs, Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, Walter Koenig, Marina Sirtis, and Gates McFadden. I'd hoped to get Nichelle Nichols and Michael Dorn as well, but unfortunately I was there on Saturday when Nichelle was unwell (a shame, but obviously the important thing is her health) and had to get an early afternoon train before Michael was back from lunch and a shoot. I already had autographs from Shatner and Alice Krige which took the pressure off a bit. I tend to get DVD covers signed and may get more Disco people down the line once it's had a physical media release.

Autographs : Walter Koenig (again). William Shatner (again, it’s almost becoming an annual event for me), Nichelle Nicols, Marina Sirtis (again), Gates McFadden (again), Michael Dorn, Alice Krige, Rene Auberjonois, Andrew Robinson, Armin Shimerman (again), Aron Eisenberg, Alexander Siddig (again), Terry Farrell (again), Jason Isaacs, Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan, Fred Haise.

Photos (which I’ll post in the photo thread soon): Nichelle Nicols, Michael Dorn, René Auberjonois, Jason Isaacs, Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan, Chase Masterson, Fred Haise and the Ferengi Family Photo (which was amazing).

8 talks in total too and the phenomenal premiere of the DS9 documentary which was incredible. My poor wallet is in hospital recovering and I am sat on my sofa on an intravenous lucozade drip attempting recovery. Totally worth it as ever. Roll on the 2019 event!

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Astro_Nut said:

Fred Haise, just need someone from Apollo 8 for a full set.

Fred Haise

Bill Anders I assume!

The only complete crew I have is Apollo 12. Looking to get Michael Collins next to complete Apollo 11 crew.

Photos

Jeri Ryan

Kate Mulgrew

Mary Wiseman

Doug Jones

Alice Krige

Autographs

Gates McFadden

Jayne Brook

Martha Hackett

Steve Rankin

Alice Krige

Jeri Ryan

Sonequa Martin-Green 

All of them were really lovely with me,  especially Jeri Ryan,  Sonequa Martin-Green & Jayne Brook

Edited by brooketessmacherfan
  • Like 1

Autos and photos with Cirroc Lofton and Doug Jones, both of whom were lovely, and a last-minute impulse photoshoot of Armin Shimerman at the Quark's Bar prop shoot (I was in the final batch so the wait was nearly two hours, but worth it.  Poor Armin - he must have been knackered).

• Like 1

I spent a small fortune.... 

Kenneth Mitchell Photo / Autograph

Green Screen of Star Fleet Base Station.

Green Screen of Kirks Enterprise Bridge E 

Mary Chieffo Photo / Autograph

Jason Isaac Photo

Green Screen Mirror Universe Throne 

Mary Wiseman Photo / Autograph

Green Screen Discovery Captain's Chair. 

Wilson Cruz Photo

Anthony Rapp Photo

Sam Vartholomoes Photo / Autograph 

Doug James Photo / Autograph

Jayne Brook Photo / Autograph

The Ferengi Family photo