Idiot doofus head left my bag in the hall

Ravogd

I have almost certainly left my bag in the hall at a photo shoot. We left to go the DS9 screening before I noticed so obviously when we came out there was nobody around from the con to ask. Do they normally have a lost property area? The kind security guard took me to check the photo area but there was nothing there. It has my car keys in it and we had to get a taxi back to the hotel and without car keys it’s not going to be easy to drive 320 miles back to Scotland tomorrow. Is there somewhere I can go or just the info desk in the morning?

9 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I have almost certainly left my bag in the hall at a photo shoot. We left to go the DS9 screening before I noticed so obviously when we came out there was nobody around from the con to ask. Do they normally have a lost property area? The kind security guard took me to check the photo area but there was nothing there. It has my car keys in it and we had to get a taxi back to the hotel and without car keys it’s not going to be easy to drive 320 miles back to Scotland tomorrow. Is there somewhere I can go or just the info desk in the morning?

If you haven't already go speak to the organisers desk

• Like 1

I’m not there yet today but after racking our brains last night we are almost 100% certain that I made the classic mistake of leaving it in a photoshoot, just grabbing the pics and leaving. If that’s the case then at least they should have it somewhere 

Reunited with my bag. Special thank you to crew member Bruce who apparently found it at photo area C and thought a fellow crew member had left it. Never been so happy to see a €10 backpack bought from a gift shop in Malta!

I had no idea meeting Kate Mulgrew would have had such an effect on me!

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Reunited with my bag. Special thank you to crew member Bruce who apparently found it at photo area C and thought a fellow crew member had left it. Never been so happy to see a €10 backpack bought from a gift shop in Malta!

I had no idea meeting Kate Mulgrew would have had such an effect on me!

Glad you found your bag

• Like 1