Messed up a photo ticket

JayJay

I have just made a stupid mistake when buying a photo ticket for jeri ryan. (literally within the last few minutes). I am attending on the Saturday but bought a ticket for the Sunday photo by mistake.

I have filled in the contact organiser section, however it says a response within 4 days.

My questions are:

1. does anyone know how quickly do the team normally reply?
  2. Would they be able to change this?
  3. If I don't get a reply before the event should I go to the organiser booth on the day?

10 minutes ago, JayJay said:

I have just made a stupid mistake when buying a photo ticket for jeri ryan. (literally within the last few minutes). I am attending on the Saturday but bought a ticket for the Sunday photo by mistake.

I have filled in the contact organiser section, however it says a response within 4 days.

My questions are:

1. does anyone know how quickly do the team normally reply?
  2. Would they be able to change this?
  3. If I don't get a reply before the event should I go to the organiser booth on the day?

It's complicated by the fact that they aren't in the office as they are at the venue setting up so you may not get a reply now, your best bet is to go and see the Sales desk at the venue as soon as you can on Saturday and see if they can help.  I can't say it's guaranteed they will swap it, but they do help where they can so it's possible.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1