What We Left Behind

ST973

23 minutes ago, ST973 said:

Will it be too late to buy a ticket for this at the convention? I can't decide if I'm going to order a ticket or not.

No one know's I'm afraid, there is of course always a chance of it selling out before hand, but again it may not and buying there will be fine.  They haven't put out any alerts about anything being close to selling out but in the event of a late rush of buying them they might not get a chance.  Usually rushes happen when the schedule goes up though, once everyone sees what they have and when they have free so it's unlikely now.  However nothing is set in stone so whilst you will probably be fine to buy there, obviously there is no guarantee and it may sell out without notice.

18 hours ago, Raylenth said:

No one know's I'm afraid, there is of course always a chance of it selling out before hand, but again it may not and buying there will be fine.  They haven't put out any alerts about anything being close to selling out but in the event of a late rush of buying them they might not get a chance.  Usually rushes happen when the schedule goes up though, once everyone sees what they have and when they have free so it's unlikely now.  However nothing is set in stone so whilst you will probably be fine to buy there, obviously there is no guarantee and it may sell out without notice.

Ok, got it. Thanks for answering.