One Week To Go!

One week today I’ll be at my first Star Trek Convention and I’m so incredibly excited to be going to my first ever Star Trek Convention to meet lots of my fav Star Trek Stars from the films & the various tv shows: TOS, Next Generation, DS9, Enterprise & Discovery (just got into discovery over past few weeks because of this convention and really loving it) and interact with them getting photos with them,  autographs & asking questions at the panels I’ve got tickets for in my commander package.  Also incredibly excited as I’ve never done a whole weekend with one of these vip packages for various personal reasons & circumstances (including being autistic & losing my mum to a brain tumour)

have planned who I’m getting autographs from & photos with 

Autographs

Nichelle Nichols 

Gates McFadden

Alice Krige

Aaron Eisenberg 

Max Grodenchik 

Jeri Ryan (Jeri is why I’m coming to the convention)

Sonequa Martin-Green

Photographs

Jeri Ryan (booked) 

Kate Mulgrew (booked)

Alice Krige

Doug Jones 

Mary Wiseman

obviously things can change,  but this is the plan at the moment.  As for what I’m bringing to get signed,  just my Star Trek 10 film Blu-ray (all the Trek films apart from the reboot trilogy with Chris Pine) boxset & Star Trek: Voyager: complete journey boxset.  Plus will buy something from the traders/vendors and get the souvenir program or the DST print from my goody bag signed.

ill be easy to spot over the weekend as I’ll be wearing ice hockey jerseys from the uk team I support which is Manchester Storm.   Can’t wait to meet people on here too of course 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Sounds like you will have a great time at the event. :D

I very much intend to have a great time as never thought I’d get to have a whole weekend at a convention with a vip ticket package especially a Star Trek one. Plus it will be my first proper holiday in 4yrs 

Edited by brooketessmacherfan
  • Like 2

They are absolutely brilliant. Not too dissimilar from “normal” Showmasters events but different enough to be a new experience. Been to a couple now and it’s great. It’ll be a new way for me to spend my birthday weekend as it’s my birthday on the Sunday. Look out for me. I’ll be the guy in a kilt pushing a girl in a wheelchair. If you spot me say Hi!

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ravogd said:

They are absolutely brilliant. Not too dissimilar from “normal” Showmasters events but different enough to be a new experience. Been to a couple now and it’s great. It’ll be a new way for me to spend my birthday weekend as it’s my birthday on the Sunday. Look out for me. I’ll be the guy in a kilt pushing a girl in a wheelchair. If you spot me say Hi!

I won't keep you too long, but I'll gladly say hello!

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, Ravogd said:

If I do, I’ll definately try & say hello too