Matty-lad

Admiral Package information

So I know this is going to make me sound stupid so I apologise....

My nan recently passed away and I thought in tribute to her I would use some of my forthcoming inheritance on an admiral pass. She has always supported my Star Trek love andshe would be happy I was using it like this. 

So now the questions..

1) Are there any guest autographs that are exempt from this? I'm a little worried certain big names won't be available. 

2) Am I able to purchase further autographs from guests while getting the ones in the package? 

Sorry for the questions. Been to many Showmaster events but this'll be the first dedicated show. Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matty-lad said:

My nan recently passed away and I thought in tribute to her I would use some of my forthcoming inheritance on an admiral pass. She has always supported my Star Trek love andshe would be happy I was using it like this. 

So now the questions..

1) Are there any guest autographs that are exempt from this? I'm a little worried certain big names won't be available. 

2) Am I able to purchase further autographs from guests while getting the ones in the package? 

Sorry for the questions. Been to many Showmaster events but this'll be the first dedicated show. Thanks. 

Sorry to hear about your nan. :(

1) I believe it gets you an autograph from every attending guest.

2) Yes, you can.

It's a good use of the money Matty and a nice tribute.

Just to fully confirm what Dalek said, yes.  1 auto from all attending guests is included in the Admiral as are all Standard photo shoots.  It specifies that it's guests taking part in the auto sessions but I haven't seen anyone excluded.  If they announced a last min name who was say only doing photo's as they weren't there long or something then you wouldn't be able to get an auto but outside of something like that, as far as I'm aware all guests are doing auto's

Edited by Raylenth

Thanks both..... really looking forward to this.... plus it's local so that's a bonus. 

See you all there.... LLAP

• Like 2

Technically you will get 2 autographs per guest becasue not only do you get your in person autograph from each guest that is doing autographs (so all of them) you get an exclusive DST poster that is signed by every guest at the event too.

On 10/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, Matty-lad said:

So now the questions..

I'm doing the same tribute for my recently departed Gran @Matty-lad, I'm sure we'll both do them proud and fully enjoy the experience.

• Like 1