New Attendees Advice Thread

R4wly97

37 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

1.  There shouldn't be anyone queuing still at 11AM so you can probably go straight in.

2. Depends on how many people are in it, but it's usually quick if there aren't any issues

3. about 10 minutes before your batch is called, if you haven't booked yet you will be at the end of the session so go about 10/15 mins before it ends.

4. No, people mill around but this just leads to tons of people standing there, so there's no need to arrive to early.

5. Yes, every guest has batches as otherwise you would have all ticket holders turning up at the start and that might be hundreds of people, you judge when to go based on what batch you have, it will be Diamonds first, then golds then standard batches, so the higher your batch the later in the session you will be

6. As long as you are at the shoot at a reasonable time (and not 2 mins before it ends for example) you will get your photo.  If something happened that meant they had to end the shoot early, like the guest had to leave then speak to the Sales Desk.

Great thank you so much :) Glad to hear it's quick to get in.
Looking in the checkout section now and I'd be batch 6 for Hayden and 3 for Ian, so not bad really :)

On 7/25/2019 at 12:18 PM, Mayhem said:

There is practically no way of achieving all that on one day, even if you had Diamond passes for some of the guests. Definitely a two day job. You are almost certainly going to need a DP for Hayden I reckon. Ian McD, maybe, ditto BDW. VQ keep getting handed out during the day, they don't run out, you have to go back to the person in question to look at their board to see what's currently "live" for them number wise against the ticket number you have.

I managed to do all this today! Other then swapped Bob Gale for some others! Pretty happy with how it all went