R4wly97

New Attendees Advice Thread

On 3/8/2019 at 1:21 PM, MarioVl said:

Last year Jason walked around the convention on several occasions, blasting rock from his phone, and a lot of fans followed him for no other reason than the pleasure of being near him and the collective fun of being part of it. His agent looked shocked :D This is clearly not a scheduled part of the event, so don't count on it, but maybe you'll get lucky!

He did? I missed that! Hopefully he will do the same this year when I am around and I will catch a glimpse!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whitewillow said:

He did? I missed that! Hopefully he will do the same this year when I am around and I will catch a glimpse!

I've seen it too. But I wasn't fast enough to take out my camera... There were a lot of female fans following Jason around touching him and taking selfies. Jason obviously enjoyed it, the official persons around him not so much.

17 minutes ago, Ansett said:

I've seen it too. But I wasn't fast enough to take out my camera... There were a lot of female fans following Jason around touching him and taking selfies. Jason obviously enjoyed it, the official persons around him not so much.

Let's just consider that but with gender roles reversed. 

• Like 1