Digital photo's for 2018

Raylenth

25 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Queen_Sindel,:

I will not take the time to explain to you, and that's simply because you are RUDE! ("but maybe it's the meds?")
Fix your manners first and then talk to me.  

Please point out where she has been rude Starfighter?  Because she hasn't, she's just trying to explain from an official point of view, which is pretty much exactly what we all said to you last night.  Your attitude over this has been a bit demanding - telling us that we don't understand what you mean, choosing to be pedantic over our answers, so please take a step back, calm down and understand what we have said to you.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Queen_Sindel,:

I will not take the time to explain to you, and that's simply because you are RUDE! ("but maybe it's the meds?")
Fix your manners first and then talk to me.  

I'm pretty sure she's talking about her meds, not yours. So there is nothing rude in that message.

• Like 2

Nope, we won't talk again.

Normally the mods don't leave stuff like this on, but I will make an exception this time to show everyone how to get banned on here.

Starfighter and I already had a discussion about inappropriate behaviour before. He's from Greece and I know how difficult language barriers can be. So I have been trying to give him the benefit of a doubt.

However, he has now not only crossed the line, but jumped over the line with both feet. When a mod asks what the heck is going on - I seriously had no idea what his issue is/was and I think I asked a pretty clear question - attacking that mod because they don't agree with you will get you banned immediately and no questions asked, no matter who happens to see it first.

I apologize in advance for TMI, but seeing I am being ridiculed now I think I need to explain.

I keep referring to "meds" because they removed my thyroid in summer because of malignant tumours. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding, but as these references occured for months now I did not think it was necessary to explain that I meant myself.

Those of you who had thyroid issues know thyroid issues are not fun to begin with. The whole c word thing added additional medication which made me even more sick, never mind scaring the crap out of me and my family. I kept coming on here besides the pain, sickness and dizziness because I needed distraction and at least some sort of feeling things are somewhat normal. Plus Stuart G and I are the only mods on here, there is no one else to do it. I didn't want people to feel left alone.

Less than 3 weeks ago I received news that despite "it's really rare, it never spreads" now I had tumours in my lymph nodes too and the whole circle started all over again. Last week I spent two days in intensive care because the surgery was so damn complicated. They're still trying to find out proper dosage from the thyroid meds while trying to keep me throw up from painkillers. 

So seriously, I apologize if I am slow to respond or slow in understanding things. I am trying my best here.

• Like 9

Hi QS, I know there's nothing any of us can do to help you out, so this is a bit of an empty platitude, but if there is anything any of us can do to help you out, just let us know.

In the meantime, I know you like that guy from Farscape, so here's a GIFt for you:

Related image

• Like 2

So much love and hugs to you @Queen_Sindel. I'm going through something similar with a family member at the moment and it's hard from the perspective of family I can't imagine what it's like for you. Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help out or even if you need people to talk to you know where we are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Such a shame this has happened, whoever has stolen it has stopped loads of Momoa fans from purchasing their digital photos :crying:

I wonder also if the other shoots that didn't get put up were on there as well.

• Sad 1

My apologies for that little intermezzo earlier. Thank you everyone for your well wishes. There's not really anything anyone can do right now besides hoping that the jammed nerve they supposedly unjammed this afternoon does really have the effect they think.

I did have an update meanwhile, and that is the upload from one photoshoot area is still being worked on. 

I do not know details about the stolen laptop, but generally speaking backups happen a couple of times a day, whenever time allows. I imagine Saturday lunch break would be the "break point" timewise at the latest. No promises of course, but Sunday photos should not be affected by this.

It is however possible that the other Saturday morning shootsfrom this area are affected too. If you are looking for a photo from those shoots I strongly suggest e-mailing in, the office will be able to tell you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

My apologies for that little intermezzo earlier. Thank you everyone for your well wishes. There's not really anything anyone can do right now besides hoping that the jammed nerve they supposedly unjammed this afternoon does really have the effect they think.

Fingers crossed for you Queen, and like the others said if you do need anything, even just a distraction, do let us know - you have all our email addresses ;)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Hello,

any news for the "Iwan Rheon" photoshoot on saturday ?

Unfortunately not, the moderators will post if they have any info, and if anyone notices them going up the news usually filters through here eventually.

• 2 weeks later...