Digital photo's for 2018

Raylenth

I'll post this here as I doubt there are many people still looking at the old forum.  Update from Facebook

**DIGITAL PHOTOS UPDATE**

Due to the large amount of images taken over the weekend of LFCC, it has take us a little more time than normal to get them uploaded for you. We intend for them all to be online by the end of the month.

For those of you that are asking, it’s not just as simple as uploading them. We go through them all and remove any mistakes/rectify images that did not turn out to our desired standard. Of course, this delays the process as it’s all done individually and by hand.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and can’t wait to see you at our next show.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Em_Power said:

Just wondering if there's any further news re digital photos? :smile:

Not much, no, they were available via search, but they've been hidden from us.

In other news: Finn Jones' photos from LFCC 2017 have been uploaded...

• Like 1

Ok, I'm so sad cause 3 photos of mine are not exists on the library:

1. My John Schneider shot doesn't exist in the library.

2. I had 2 shots with Tom Baker with the TARDIS and the 1 is missing.
I got the following  0109

Tom Baker Tardis LFCC 18 Fri 0109.JPG
Image 109 of 134
< PREV NEXT >
Tom-Baker-Tardis-LFCC-18-Fri-0109.jpg
pixel.gif

so I guess the one that's missing should be 0108 or 0110.

3. Catherine Mary Stewart & Lance Guest LFCC 18 Sun I had 2 shots with them.
I got the following pic:

Catherine Mary Stewart & Lance Guest LFCC 18 Sun 0010.JPG
Image 1 of 1

Catherine-Mary-Stewart-Lance-Guest-LFCC-

, so I guess the other photo that is missing must be the 009 or 0011

Could you PLEASE upload them as well?? I'm the guy with the long dark hair. If you need a phot oof who in order to find the other shots as well, I can surely provide you. 

Thanks in advance
!

Edited by TheLastStarfighter
specifications

Please e-mail enquiries@showmastersevents.com with details about specific missing photos. The mods are not involved with this, you need to contact the office directly. I am trying to keep a list of what has been missed in general during upload, but if the shoot is there and just your photo is gone that's the way to proceed.

Ideally please attache a pic of you with what you were wearing that day. "guy with long dark hair" really doesn't narrow things down a lot. ;)

9 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Please e-mail enquiries@showmastersevents.com with details about specific missing photos. The mods are not involved with this, you need to contact the office directly. I am trying to keep a list of what has been missed in general during upload, but if the shoot is there and just your photo is gone that's the way to proceed.

Ideally please attache a pic of you with what you were wearing that day. "guy with long dark hair" really doesn't narrow things down a lot. ;)

Thank you very much for your suggestion Queen_Sindel, I just did that after I saw your message! I really appreciate it! ;)