Odo’s bucket

AckAck

20 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Is this a numbered limited edition?

There are no pictures on the order page.

£245......:blink:, a standard auto from Rene is only £20.

From Facebook: 

To commemorate the 25th anniversary of Deep Space Nine we are releasing for the first ever time this 100% accurate prop replica of Odos' Bucket that was used in DS9. This TV prop has never been released before!

The original prop was in the private collection of Michael Moore, prop maker on The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, Discovery, Generations, First Contact, Insurrection, The Final Frontier, Undiscovered Country, Nemesis, and 2009's film Star Trek. Michael Moore is well qualified to be producing this high quality prop replica.

This prop will be limited to only 100 worldwide and will have a plaque signed by both Rene Auberjonois and Michael Moore. This will also be a fantastic item to have signed by the DS9 guests at Destination Star Trek Birmingham in celebration of Deep Space Nine's 25th anniversary this October. You can see an example of this below.

Don't miss this fantastic, rare opportunity to own this beautiful item. If you are attending our in Birmingham, you can collect your prop at the event.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Obviously it doesn't come with all the other sigs on it

6 hours ago, AckAck said:

Wooowww....it’s even better than I thought it would be.

Fantastic, thanks.

The Odo bucket you were thinking of is a drawing that Rene does at the signing desk of Odo in his bucket and then signs personally to you. He then takes a picture of you holding the drawing and posts it on his twitter and instagram account. He charges £20 and it is for his charity (apologies I can't remember which charity specifically). I assume he will be doing this at this convention too.