All Things Cosplay

• 1 month later...

No official decisions what to cosplay, or even go, yet but considering:

12th Doctor (planning a photoshoot with Sylvester McCoy)

Where’s Wally

And 1 new cosplay in the pipeline involving items from an existing cosplay, one item from my normal wardrobe, and a couple of new items.

Edited by Sebster118
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I don't know if I'll cosplay this year. Still thinking whether to reuse a costume or make sth new. Old candidates are Eowyn, BSG crewmember, and Hogwarts student, although the first and the last of these will be rather hot so it depends on the weather. If there's a heatwave like last year, BSG is the only choice!

For a new costume I was thinking of Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan), but again might be too hot for summer. I am still considering...

48 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I always look like a fool when I'm trying to do a cosplay so I gave up. Probably gonna have too much photo ops anyway and if there is a heatwave like last year, the smart thing would be to wear as less as possible.

Flintstone? :blush:

I suck terrible in cosplay. I have a 13th century outfit (not armor) which makes me look like someone in ”The Name Of The Rose”. But the sword is blacksmith made in detail, could not bring that as it has a sharp edge, fully working. I have used it at medieval weekends events during the summers here. I am actually looking into a new outfit. But it has to be historical correct.

34 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Flintstone? :blush:

I suck terrible in cosplay. I have a 13th century outfit (not armor) which makes me look like someone in ”The Name Of The Rose”. But the sword is blacksmith made in detail, could not bring that as it has a sharp edge, fully working. I have used it at medieval weekends events during the summers here. I am actually looking into a new outfit. But it has to be historical correct.

In other words, the helmet must have horns on it.

17 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I always look like a fool when I'm trying to do a cosplay so I gave up. Probably gonna have too much photo ops anyway and if there is a heatwave like last year, the smart thing would be to wear as less as possible.

Same here, in that heat its just suicide to be wearing a John Snow outfit :uhoh:

I'm trying to choose at the moment.

Either my Power Rangers Super Samurai Red Ranger cosplay or my Power Rangers Ninja Steel Blue (female) Ranger cosplay for one and the other is either WWF Mankind or Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface or Gwenpool cosplay. I'm kinda leaning towards Texas Chainsaw Leatherface as Kane Hodder is there and he did the Leatherface stunts in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3: Leatherface

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

A lot of people cosplay as Negan these days. I wonder who Negan himself would cosplay as?

Oh that's right, Negan cosplays as me.

grumpybear.png

Ineceptionplay.  You need to cosplay Negan cosplaying you cosplaying him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, Kurdamoni said:

Same here, in that heat its just suicide to be wearing a John Snow outfit :uhoh:

I was lucky last year that I had chosen to cosplay as a BattleStar Galactica soldier. I did the casual outfit they wore around the ship, with the sleeveless top. I had a jacket with the BSG insignia on with me, but of course I didn't get to wear it, even in the evening it was too warm.

I'm considering cosplaying as Amy Pond (from "The time of the Angels") but I don't have red hair (or want to re-dye it, am v. fond of my current colour). Nor do I want to wear a wig (much too hot). So I'm unsure. I may be an Amy Pond with purple hair?

Edited by cecitj
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cecitj said:

I'm considering cosplaying as Amy Pond (from "The time of the Angels") but I don't have red hair (or want to re-dye it, am v. fond of my current colour). Nor do I want to wear a wig (much too hot). So I'm unsure. I may be an Amy Pond with purple hair?

Go for it.

• Thanks 1